HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
It is very intrusive now!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Agreed, wasn't going to say anything about them as I love NSC, but not only are the bottom banners huge, but every so often there's a full screen advert as well as the little ones in the middle. Bloody annoying. Much preferred the old platform which had smaller and less intrusive ads.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Agreed, wasn't going to say anything about them as I love NSC, but not only are the bottom banners huge, but every so often there's a full screen advert as well as the little ones in the middle. Bloody annoying. Much preferred the old platform which had smaller and less intrusive ads.
Agreed and probably my view too but they seem to have gone into overdrive recently and am hoping the gaffer brings in ppv asap 😂

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
This is what I constantly see
Screenshot_20230525_062136_Chrome.jpg

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The full page ones can definitely do one.

Also, it seems that they re-size when they change as the page jumps all over the place.

It’s really starting to irritate me.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
There are browsers which block adds. Makes casual browsing a better experience.

Unfortunately I have had to start using NSC on it. In Chrome, edge, or Firefox, NSC is near impossible to use on mobile.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That’s strange, as I appear not to be getting any ads at all when signed in…

That said, I’m probably considered a premium member as my posts are pretty much gold dust.

Take this one for example, undeniable.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I was too loyal to NSC to post in isolation, but it's ruining the experience. I use a Samsung tablet and often while I type, the ads obscure the screen and I can't see what I'm typing or find the 'post reply' button. I certainly don't read the ads, so what's the point apart from making NSC more viable financially. It's killing the fun.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I agree with all the above, the number and intrusiveness of the ads has crossed a line recently IMO.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
@Bozza’s berthing fees and maintenance charges for the NSC yacht in the Marina aren’t paid for by themselves you know. Plus there is all @El Presidente’s hush money that needs to be paid out annually, and now that @Stat Brother’s lavish hair styling is having such an impact on performance, NSC is contributing to that upkeep as well. Money rolls out faster than it comes in…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was gonna come on to politely tell @Bozza - On mobile they appear bigger on the bottom and halfway through threads and really big etc. Appreciate we need to utilise some advertising for revenue but these are next level annoying and make it hard to read let alone post sometimes! And as I go to post this I click some itv ad by accident 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
appears no ads this morning at all on desktop. pretty large ads on mobile but scroll past

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to know that we can still find something to moan about as we break into Europe playing the best football in our history :lolol:

I am not getting any of these problems using my Ipad :shrug:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good to know that we can still find something to moan about as we break into Europe playing the best football in our history :lolol:

I am not getting any of these problems using my Ipad :shrug:
Nike are still making our kits too!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I view NSC using safari on iPhone and iPad and only see an occasional ad :shrug:

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
Got a small blue tab saying “Privacy” bottom left on iPad/iPhone/HP laptop. Only on NSC. Anybody know what that is all about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here