The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Possibly the most sensible thing I've read in the last three weeks ...

Thank you.

I have no problems with anyone having opinions about absolutely anything, but all this, my mates aunties best friends dog heard Blah blah blah is just freaking ridiculous!!! There is not one person outside of the clubs senior people that know what's going on, and they wont be saying anything to anyone until whatever's happening is announced, even then this lot will speculate whatever!!!

Its like kids saying...."I know something you don't ner ner ne ner ner ne"

FFS I really feel like unbanning all the Palace lot to let them come back and take the piss big time!!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Thank you.

I have no problems with anyone having opinions about absolutely anything, but all this, my mates aunties best friends dog heard Blah blah blah is just freaking ridiculous!!! There is not one person outside of the clubs senior people that know what's going on, and they wont be saying anything to anyone until whatever's happening is announced, even then this lot will speculate whatever!!!

Its like kids saying...."I know something you don't ner ner ne ner ner ne"

FFS I really feel like unbanning all the Palace lot to let them come back and take the piss big time!!

No, don't do that. But you could reinstate your avatar - that was a real conversation piece!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Welcome back Tanno. That's the left back problem sorted.

:wink:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
The thing that amazes me about all this is the bed wetting about how we as a club are being perceived. I suspect very few people outside our supporter base, or even just outside NSC, actually give a toss about any of this. For all I now the same thing is happening at another club somewhere but the only people stressing over it are the clubs own fan message board.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Well if its not a football investigation, that leaves criminal which its isn't as no police are involved or corporate!

Would the OB get involved with a workplace complaint made from an employee at the club?

I use that as just an example of one potential explanation.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Would the OB get involved with a workplace complaint made from an employee at the club?

I use that as just an example of one potential explanation.

Only if it were a criminal matter. Most workplace things are not criminal. Some examples of things that are would be are: fraud, theft, assault, sexual harassment (potentially)....

Note: I know nothing about the situation at the club; simply answering the question posed in general terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports