Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Presumably this opens the lines of communication, to some degree, between Gus and the players, which may be a good or bad thing depending on the circumstances.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Site outage and threads merged. Ho hum.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will this be enough to stop people demanding to know what is going on and will let the club get on with due process or has this just stoked the flames and people will now be demanding more answers.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Divide and Rule!.............Not speculating, just something that Caesar and Napoleon thought well of.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
"The club looks forward to Mauricio's return to work following his scheduled annual leave."

That's an interesting statement. Not one they needed to put in, so why have they?

I assume it's the same as with Vicente last summer. You are still under contract and we expect to see you for pre season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I actually now think this is quite funny.

If Palace were acting like this I would be laughing very loudly indeed.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Maybe but how are they meant to do anything differently? The club have to follow a process

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Arrrghh - 23 pages of "what this means" by more people who know nothing.

:lolol: Just to add a few more pages: The Shawshank Redemption is the biggest pile of overrated formulaic, uninspiring dirge ever committed to celluloid and loved by the bed wetters since the tedious experience that is the self-indulgent yawn-fest Inception. The one thing I do agree with Uncle Spielberg on though, is that Schindler's List is a top piece of work.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Anyone else think "The club look forward to mauricio's return 2 work after his scheduled annual leave" sounds more like veiled threat rather than a true welcome back. I seem to remember the same kind of club statement about Vicente. "come back or well ave ya"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Please, please don't encourage that lot to pile into this thread of all threads :nono:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The best thing about todays news is at least something is happening. If they have come to the end of Tanno investigation, then hopefully Gus' and Charlies will be nearing a conclusion.

The worrying thing about it is, if Gus and Charlies verdicts were due in the next few days, why release a press statement about Tanno, Sure lift his suspension, but no need to tell us if news of the other two was imminent.

In short, I don't know what to think, other I don't want Poyet as manager.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Rubbish, on every count.

...and here is you perfectly demonstrating an individual that not only knows nothing, but also refuses to learn anything.......eyes and ears open mate, who knows, you may just broaden your outlook.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here