The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But we don't need absolute beginners in charge, now we're a Championship side.

How about Patsy Kensit and David Bowie as a management team. Not sure what either of them know about football, but david Bowie coming from Beckenham might have some interesting insights in to the Withdean years and/or the palace rivalry.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No... no you can't........and please get something for that irritating cough.........

He already has - and Covonia works for me, with benylin a close second.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
"The club looks forward to Mauricio's return to work following his scheduled annual leave."

That's an interesting statement. Not one they needed to put in, so why have they?

So if Tanno does not return to work after his scheduled annual leave he will have "Breached the Terms of his Contract".

He will then have to decide whether to return or resign......

Therefore, the due date of return from holiday provides us with a definate date where this process will move on or end...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I cant see him coming back to work if gus and charlie remain suspended... he must be gus's bestie mate... I think there is an almight love in coming up with all apologising and all be reinstated - hughmumgous speculation on my part :ban:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So if Tanno does not return to work after his scheduled annual leave he will have "Breached the Terms of his Contract".

He will then have to decide whether to return or resign......

Therefore, the due date of return from holiday provides us with a definate date where this process will move on or end...

clutching desperately

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why did they say anything? The rest of it reads very officially. Why didn't they just leave it there? This suggests the club are confident that Tano will continue with us into next season.

I was just presuming it might almost be part of a "standard" statement as part of a bought in HR package type thing.

And if they didn't say anything about him returning, that would just lead to more (different) speculation.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As others have said, what an absolute farce. Whilst there is plenty of talk about ‘next level’ and ‘aspirations’ this episode is as tinpot as anything that I can remember from Withdean. I assume Bob Booker came to this conclusion in a grey curly wig with Alex Revell and Tony Rougier hectoring the accused from the sidelines with Paul Barber doing heads or tails for guilty or not guilty.

For those of you glad that Tanno is back, Does anyone really think that Tanno will come back to work after his holiday, have a chat with Tony and Paul about the best beaches in Ibiza, get a glass of water from the vending machine and then crack on as if nothing has happened? Like hell he will.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Arrrghh - 23 pages of "what this means" by more people who know nothing.
It's a shame we don't have the "News of the World" anymore to keep us better informed...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Presumably no news on the other two for a while - if they were being sorted today as well then there wouldn't have been a separate announcement on Tanno. Means I don't need to check the internet every 5 mins for today at least.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd just like to take this oppertunity to say......

Mauricio Taricco's blue and white arrrrmy!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports