Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
How absolutely FARCICAL.

This is bizarre and the media will report it as such. It all helps make us look a bit of a joke.

I disagree. I have confidence that the club is doing things properly.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
That really is bizarre, would have thought Charlie would have been the first to be cleared.

It's not even worth speculating about!

I love the way people jump to the conclusion of people being cleared, When in reality it could mean anything from he done nothing wrong to he did but has received a reprimand and that's the end of it. Nobody knows but the good thing is at least one part of it is sorted now.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ruddy nora. Whatever the friggings next. Maybe he was given a talking to over his consistent slouching and he's been on a course to sit up straight more often.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Re: Tanno suspension lifted...official

I'm not going to go into details into the conclusions I draw from this because of the legality issues surrounding the investigation. Just that with the management trio clearly being investigated individually and in Tannos case cleared individually this whole mess could have absolutely nothing to do with football whatsoever. Make of that what you will

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would it not be just standard fare. They could hardly say "but we don't expect him to because he is Gus's mate and we won't know where we stand until that situation is sorted....."

And I am in no way seeking to speculate in saying this.

Why did they say anything? The rest of it reads very officially. Why didn't they just leave it there? This suggests the club are confident that Tano will continue with us into next season.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
How absolutely FARCICAL.

This is bizarre and the media will report it as such. It all helps make us look a bit of a joke.

I agree. I'm EMBARRASSED that the club have gone through CORRECT procedures in suspending a member of staff whilst commencing a thorough investigation before coming to a conclusion that no further act will be taken and lifting said suspension.

What a JOKE.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Club performs an internal investigation and announces result of investigation insofar as it represents one of the suspended employees. Shocking stuff indeed....

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Maybe Tanno got swept along by the louder and more confident personalities of Gus and Charlie.

Kick peer pressure out of football.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I agree. I'm EMBARRASSED that the club have gone through CORRECT procedures in suspending a member of staff whilst commencing a thorough investigation before coming to a conclusion that no further act will be taken and lifting said suspension.

What a JOKE.

I TOO am furious and OUTRAGED that the club have followed proper PROTOCOL, kept everything DIGNIFIED and under wraps UNTIL such time as WE are meant to HEAR about it.

RIDICULOUS.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Good to see some positive progress. To describe this statement as farcical is indeed, farcical in itself

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mind you he has always said that he never wants to become a manager so I can't really see him staying long term.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

What a JOKE.

They haven't said that 'no action has been taken' have they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here