Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Interesting.

Someone to look after the shop then in terms of pre-season while Gusgate drags on through the summer by the looks.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Tanno suspension lifted...official

Tanno for manager... wonder what the odds are?

But we don't need absolute beginners in charge, now we're a Championship side.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
When you just think you're getting a handle on what's going on!?? Quell Suprise!! ???

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Lifting the suspension of one of them without any explanation of any sort is going to lead to a maelstrom of speculation.
Now I'm speculating about speculation ffs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"The club looks forward to Mauricio's return to work following his scheduled annual leave."

That's an interesting statement. Not one they needed to put in, so why have they?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well, there's a thing. Well, go to the foot of our stairs, and various other expressions of mock amazement.

And I would imagine there are absolutely no inferences that can be drawn from this as to either of the other suspensions.... but it won't stop people trying.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"The club looks forward to Mauricio's return to work following his scheduled annual leave."

That's an interesting statement. Not one they needed to put in, so why have they?

Has he yet to go or is he already on leave? Back to work within a week or not for 3 more weeks or so?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has he yet to go or is he already on leave?

The point is, why are the club talking about him coming back to work? They could've just left that sentence out, unless he definitely is coming back "for good", so to speak? You get me?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If nothing else, I am glad his name has been cleared. I suspect he had more to do with organising the tightest defence in the division than he sometimes gets credit for.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ElectricNaz

Tanno for manager... wonder what the odds are?

Im sure somewhere in the past Tanno said he didnt want a managers job

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Very interesting.

Glad we have a big part of the club back to work in Tanno, and as a senior member and spanish speaker hopefully it'll help keep other things in check. He'll also hopefully keep our defense in such a good nick.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
How absolutely FARCICAL.

This is bizarre and the media will report it as such. It all helps make us look a bit of a joke.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Would it not be just standard fare. They could hardly say "but we don't expect him to because he is Gus's mate and we won't know where we stand until that situation is sorted....."

And I am in no way seeking to speculate in saying this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here