Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The one and only,world famous,Fridat night drinking thread!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Going out for a friend's birthday at Wvrst, a German style beer hall. I shall be having a few European ales to wash down a bit of Currywurst. :thumbsup:

Would happen in Germany.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thanks for your concern!

Rest assured I am alive and well and was out yesterday. Had to work a bit later than I wanted but then polished off 3 Prater Pilsners and a sausage in their lovely beer garden. Then swung by Stone for a Stone Berlin Pilot Series: Happy Honey Bunny IPA (Pink boots) , then gave the Frau a backy on my bike to Brewdog for a Brewdog Anarchist Alchemist TIPA (16.5%) and a Schlenkerla keller bier

Now on my way to the Amex.

Shame to have to ruin the start of a good weekend. Are you meeting [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] at all?

And are you over with [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And are you over with [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] ?

I messaged him earlier, no reply , but I don’t think he’s on my particular flight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shame to have to ruin the start of a good weekend. Are you meeting [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] at all?

Maybe. I’m always in touch with him and we have a loose agreement to try and squeeze a beer today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Jack, have you tried any of the other Leffe's that you can get ? The Rituel ( Blue label ) at 9% is quite nice but you wouldn't want to live on it. I think there is a Brune and a Frambois which are okish but not as good as other Belgians.

Yes, I've been through the whole range, including a couple of ales that Leffe do too. I quite like the beer which is 20% wine! I fill up my car twice a year (the boot, not the fuel tank), with as much as I can squeeze in, and include a few unusual Belgian beers you can't get here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here