Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "The officials have got off the hook here"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I feel then that we can take pride in so much that JC and Wozza can be quite critical of our team, and try to offer a balanced yet sometimes emotional description of events for those not present.

Eye opening, hope they had a nice day out.

Indeed. Imagine JC leaping up at turf moor screaming "YES YES,! Baldock cracks it in almost as the ref is raising his whistle for full time...****ING YES,...DO ONE YOU ****ING NORTHERN MONKEYS!"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How do you know there wasn't a fair analysis on the game?

The clip shows two Burnley fans after an injury time equaliser when they'd previously seen a goal not given.

Don't you find it strange two commentators filming themselves, clearly they are going to play up to the camera as clickbait.

BTW do you have your monitor on the ceiling for three days after watching a match.

Jan 10, 2014
Because they see themselves as characters, the same as that muppet with the hat on the MK Dons TV site.

"Ay up, I'm a right one me! Life and soul of the party. Never a dull moment!"

No you're not. You're a couple of sadsack wannabe Youtube celebrities and it's all been done a hundred times before. Yawn.

It's the club that puts it on youtube not themselves. I'm pretty sure that neither of them are bothered or want the comms cam feature to be seen by other fans.

Here's Ashley and Juke having a laugh at ex team mate Shackell putting it in his own net (5.55 in) :D..............

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In which case I'm absolutely delighted we don't have fans commentaries. I couldn't imagine watching an Albion version of that at all without wanting to kill myself and everyone I've ever met.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's the club that puts it on youtube not themselves. I'm pretty sure that neither of them are bothered or want the comms cam feature to be seen by other fans.

Here's Ashley and Juke having a laugh at ex team mate Shackell putting it in his own net (5.55 in) :D..............

So they're well aware that the camera is on them and they play up to it as your video proves. Like I said. a couple of "I'm fooking mad me" internet characters. I think I'll pass on watching any more excruciating videos.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In which case I'm absolutely delighted we don't have fans commentaries. I couldn't imagine watching an Albion version of that at all without wanting to kill myself and everyone I've ever met.

I have a those thoughts most days when I come on here.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Overweight, excitable, out of breath by the end..... Maybe an exercise regime needed or health problems await?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nearly everything has been covered now.

There's only Jimmy Anderson left to have a go at. :cool:

No, Jimmy Anderson is exempt from all such shenanigans. If only he'd bowled the final over....

And I like your town, great northern area with an important working class history. I just don't like Joey Barton.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
prehaps they are Burnley born
since listening to player the only ones that cheer like that have been Warren and Sir Norman neither local boys but both bleed blue and white......................................I miss Sir Norman
and no they did not deserve to draw, purely because of the behavior of that knob Barton

SAC

May 21, 2014
Two Burnley fans cheer when they score and are bitter about a good goal that has been disallowed. What the hell did people expect?

They were a hell of a lot more articulate than I could ever be and manage not to swear, which would also count me out.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Bob Booker is very loud when commentating on us. I don't have a problem with those jokers but I have lived in the north west.
It wasn't justice though and Sean Dyche is the son of Harry Bassett.

Yoda

English & European
Bob Booker is very loud when commentating on us. I don't have a problem with those jokers but I have lived in the north west.
It wasn't justice though and Sean Dyche is the son of Harry Bassett.

The difference is, Bob only tends to do the home commentaries for Seagulls Player.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wish I'd been sitting behind them, that would've made great footage..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here