Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The official where are you going on holiday in 2013 thread ******

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Sunny sussex in july with the whole family. Long weekend in paris in june with just mrs d.

Trying to save for a trip to brazil next summer.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Adult weekend Butlins in March and booked already Butlins for New Year 2014 but undecided for the Summer fancy Dubrovnik but expensive so thinking about Spain but every site I look at looks tacky only been to Spain twice both worst holidays ever, think it has given me a poor impression their must be a bit of Spain that has what I am looking for which includes few other British and none from the north ,Scotland ,Wales, or Irland no British bars no tacky shops no pushers on the streets but would like some history spas areas to walk cost or inland museums art galleries few other people

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Caribbean cruise at Easter for two weeks
Greek islands in August...7 days...Corfu possibly.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Adult weekend Butlins in March and booked already Butlins for New Year 2014 but undecided for the Summer fancy Dubrovnik but expensive so thinking about Spain but every site I look at looks tacky only been to Spain twice both worst holidays ever, think it has given me a poor impression their must be a bit of Spain that has what I am looking for which includes few other British and none from the north ,Scotland ,Wales, or Irland no British bars no tacky shops no pushers on the streets but would like some history spas areas to walk cost or inland museums art galleries few other people

Try Valencia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here