Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Salmon topped with sun dried tomatos with cous cous and peas!

First time, im gonna hate it and go down the chippy I know it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A stirfry with vegetarian scampi for me. The ladyfriend will have a some fried turkey chunks with hers. Also bought a smoothie machine at the weekend so that'll be dessert.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A stirfry with vegetarian scampi for me. The ladyfriend will have a some fried turkey chunks with hers. Also bought a smoothie machine at the weekend so that'll be dessert.

The new-ish Linda McCartney ones? Interested to hear what they're like.

The frozen non-fishy prawns from the LM range were ok.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006

I didn't even know that existed! Where did you buy it?

Edit: The vegetarian scampi.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hollands steak and kidney pudding with peas, fresh mash and gravy and an extra large buttered bap to mop up the gravy......

Once in a while you have eat northern.

mmmmm

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
The new-ish Linda McCartney ones? Interested to hear what they're like.

The frozen non-fishy prawns from the LM range were ok.

Indeed. Sainsburys halfprice, so £1.37, or something, for a pack of these bakeable oddities. I'm on pack 3 since they appeared. The girlfriend who is obviously an actual seabeast-nosher says the prawn ones were a more realistic impersonation. But the scampi ain't bad. I only know those bloody lovely scampi fries you get in some pubs, and these don't taste THAT good. But then little could, i imagine.
They have some new sausages and some of those pots that meateaters normally have available for lunch too. The ghost of Linda won't stop broadening her range will she (it, if phantoms lose gender).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

In the veggie chiller section of your favourite supermarket. Well, both Tesco and Sainsburys have them, I know that much.

The prawns were, and possibly still are, in the frozen section.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003

Sainsburys have them at the mo. Not in the frozen section, like where the prawny things live. Not sure how long they'll last, but worth a try. I'd like to work for Linda Maccas and make suggestions for their next pretend flesh and even be a professional taster to gorge on a packet of veggie snails with the shells scarily similar to what one would imagine the homes of a slow slitherer would feel like. I'd like to see the leftovers and mishaps of their experiments thrown into a Linda Macca kebab of sorts that i could buy from a machine powered by homeless mice and lonely bees when i'm on my way home from a boozer. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gammon, red cabbage , greens and cheesy potatoes mmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here