Soft red card
Bragging rights for christmas
Top of the league

Lets try to keep it all on this thread so we don't get banned

Last edited:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
TBH I couldn't give one about who we loose to its 3 lost points to us...I would take this and loosing at the amex to Palace to be in the mix come May.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Will the BBS let us do this if we win in March?

I doubt it somehow.

D

Deleted member 2719

Close the thread mods they have already had too many posts in this thread.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Expected a lot more from Brighton

So did we. For the second season in a row we save our worst performance of the season against you. You deserved to win by some distance but it would have been nice to see the game with 11 v 11.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Discipline is our problem, too many times this season and last come to think of it. Respect Murray class striker, no complaints.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
TBH I couldn't give one about who we loose to its 3 lost points to us...I would take this and loosing at the amex to Palace to be in the mix come May.

Why not make that a loost to complete the set? Loose, loost and loosing. Why not eh?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
If you keep Zaha & Bolognaise what ever his name is then top 4 for you lot. If Brighton dont fanny about at the back and get dobbie playing regular with CMS then we will be top 8.

You heard it here first!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Get over it lads. It's a game - Brighton winning or losing doesn't give any rights to brag unless you actually took part in the game. If you think it does, then you're a saddo with nothing else going on in his/her life. Enjoy whatever it was that you were going to do this Saturday evening.

Seems like it was just a disastrous day all round anyway. Apologies if already discussed, but the starting line up and subs must have forced due to injuries and sickness surely? It was never going to be our day even before the early red card.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
expected a lot more from brighton

so did i,
today just proves what a gutless bunch of wankers we've got in our side. If they cant up their game against your lot the should seriously consider changing careers. Except for dunk obviously as that shocking control that lead to the first pen demonstrates that he's not a footballer anyway and never will be a all the time he's got a hole in his arse.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
We're crystal palace we're top of the league

:banana:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Please put this thread into the goldfish rumblings forum and ban any palace **** that posts. If they were try palace fans then they would have been at te game.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You are looking good for a team that left £28m of creditors in it a couple of years back. My mother was wrong when she said cheats never prosper...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here