Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The OFFICIAL transfer window Albion Ins and Outs thread ****

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Will Reyes come in? Will Noone leave us for Cardiff? Will their be any surprises, good or bad for the Albion?

Discuss...

I can't wait til tomorrow. A tidy win at Palace and no one sold (nope, not even Noone) and a couple of new signings will do me fine.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If, and I know that's a big if, West Ham don't go up, surely they will be screwed with all of the wages they are paying out. I know they have the parachute money, but their wide boy owners were close to skint last year.

DEN_WSU

Jan 5, 2012
Brighton
Morrison is a complete thug, he might have a great talent but he will only let whoever he goes to down. Good luck to Big Sam trying to keep him out of trouble and playing well.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why is it when someones says "discuss" I really cant be bothered.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Morrison is a complete thug, he might have a great talent but he will only let whoever he goes to down. Good luck to Big Sam trying to keep him out of trouble and playing well.

Perhaps moving him away from his associates in Manchester might be what he needs. Although I'm not convinced West Ham are quite the club to do it.

He got convicted of attempting to intimidate a witness in a court case I believe. Spineless little weasel.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
the Reyes story seems to have died of death, dont think it is going to happen now...

I thought it was going to be a loan in any case, so the transfer window doesn't apply and we can get him in 10 days time when he's also recovered from injury?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here