Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL thread - Snowing here...

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You Sussex-based people are lucky, basking in temperatures of 10C. In Oxford, 8 inches of snow fell last night and it’s still coming down.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
All the members of the Aegean Albion Uberfan Club must be gutted! :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
snow EVERYWHERE today here - university CANCELLED

time to get back up cleeve hill for the third sledging session in four days - these are indeed good times :clap:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A few days ago it was light snow Thursday night, heavy Friday in the day.
Yesterday it was just rain.
Now its saying heavy snow on Friday.
Met Office: Brighton: forecast weather

There is hope!!

This is going to be a borderline 'event', in that we need the front to stall to our north to give the cold air time to undercut it... then we might get snow.

Either way - unless it's very heavy and temps fall below freezing it probably won't settle (due to the rain beforehand).

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Heavy snow in northants overnight ,all schools in county closed and no work for me ,yipeee. snow came over from the west so not sure what hereford is like,if they got as much as us saturday in doubt.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
A lot of snow here in Crewe too overnight and this morning, stopped snowing now but still thick on the ground. Can't wait to get out of work and start building a snowman :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No snow overnight in Crap Town. Flurries this morning from 9 am onwards but didn't lay significantly and now its all melted . I expect the local roads will be like ice rinks later tonight when it freezes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here