Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL thread - Snowing here...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I drove for about half a mile from Broadwater and turned back as aqua planing aint fun! Also the arsehole in the delivery lorry who was tailgating me helped make my mind up... really hope that wanker breaks down.. not through spite (well maybe a little) but he's BOUND to cause an accident

Are you going to Lewes today?

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
Weather report from Lewes. About 6 inches of snow on ground, lots fluttering about in sky.............. bloody bin men haven't turned up.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've just stepped outside and there's over a foot here and it's still falling gently. Judging by the quiet Biggin Hill Airport is closed.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Really bad here in Eastbourne, and all the services have stopped running.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Snow, what snow?", is the report from the North Somerset weather station.

If US lived here, he'd be very smug this morning.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"Snow, what snow?", is the report from the North Somerset weather station.

If US lived here, he'd be very smug this morning.

Well, if you will live down in te Gulf Stream - you'll get some at some point this week.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Let's hope it's snowing in Croydon, at least you won't be able to see some of the worst bits.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As I posted on the other thread.. it would appear that the air is particuarly unstable along the coast at the moment, with precipitation forming over East sussex... I'd hazard a guess that moisture is being drawn into the area off the sea, which is causing the snow to pep up.. as it did one time in 1986 (I beleive).

3246311713_5d718356c3_o.jpg

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
As I posted on the other thread.. it would appear that the air is particuarly unstable along the coast at the moment, with precipitation forming over East sussex... I'd hazard a guess that moisture is being drawn into the area off the sea, which is causing the snow to pep up.. as it did one time in 1986 (I beleive).

3246311713_5d718356c3_o.jpg

So papa, in your expert opinion, how much more white stuff will be dumped on Brighton over the next 24 hours??

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Are you going to Lewes today?

I was... not now though!
Waiting til 10 to hear what to do.. probably take a flexi day, or otherwise wander into Worthing nick...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here