Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL thread - Snowing here...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just got home after 4 hours battling back from Chiswick. The M25 between junctions 10 and 8 was not a lot of fun. Three separate jack-knifed lorries, one burnt out car, three others pranged and one which piroutted quite neatly in front of me. There was no discernible road at all which, in hindsight, was pretty disgraceful as there was an immediate change on reaching the M23 which had clearly been heavily gritted. The conditions only got really bad again just on the outskirts of Brighton.

The snow driving through town was amazing - in fact, pretty much all the way back. Might even have been vaguely enjoyable if it wasn't for the occasional HGV overtaking everyone at 50-60mph, whiting out the entire windscreen. Incredibly dangerous.

D

Deleted User X18H

at least 3 or 4 inches in Brighton and Hove border area DROVE IS IMPASSABLE

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Looks fantastic outside. Lancing has about three inches. Just stopped snowing at the moment.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
lots in uckfield... Can anyone tell me how likely I am to make my exam at Brighton uni (lewes road) at 3pm? I've got a ruddy cold too so might be better if it's cancelled. Got another one tomorrow though :-(

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I drove for about half a mile from Broadwater and turned back as aqua planing aint fun! Also the arsehole in the delivery lorry who was tailgating me helped make my mind up... really hope that wanker breaks down.. not through spite (well maybe a little) but he's BOUND to cause an accident

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Definitely the most here in 20 years (I'm 25)... Though they're saying thee worst since 2003???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's bad in Seaford, can't see that it's worth going in to tell the truth. There's no way I'm taking a lorry out in this.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lots of snow in Burgess Hill ! I got the ruler out and measured 4 inches !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have 12 cm here in Southwick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here