Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL thread - Snowing here...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
f*** all here in Southwick as predicted. Not even 1/2 cm. Pathetic.

1. Is it not snowing there now?
2. This is not the main event... this is simply showers generated by the instability of the very cold (-12C at 850hpa) air coming off the North sea.... tomorrow it could get nasty :yahoo:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
snowing like hell in mile aok

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm in Chamonix. It is snowing here.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
just come back to Eastbourne via Lewes. Cars struggling to get up gentlest of slopes, speeds down to 5 mph, temperature minus 4. Suggest an early start for work tomorrow if the snow continues

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Papa Where are you where are you. This Snow event is a fecking non starter as I predicted a real total damp squib.

sorry US, but you predicted there would be NO SNOW... which is clearly wrong, even before the main snow has arrived. If you want to keep on denying that you've got it wrong, then fine, but at some point you will have to concede that the current form of precipitation that is both falling and laying (thinly at present) on the ground is snow (that's what is Meteorologists call it)... and that we're in line for quite a bit more... which does not equal zero.

Edit - sorry, I forgot to answer your question... I'm in durrington, worthing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Light snow in Southwick , not reached the heady 1cm laying yet. Whooppee do.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kieron.

I have a shiny penny here for you.

:lol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Newsflash from 200 yards away from southwick ive just dunked my todger into the laying snow and didnt reach bottom,therefor the laying snow is more than 2cm :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I note that a few people in Brighton will get a good 6 inches tonight.:thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just been outside and the road is covered with a light dusting. It's certainly not to warm for snow though.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
settling making pavements lethally icy on my evening beer treck between Surrey Jim towers and Vogue Gyratory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here