Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL thread - Snowing here...

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
We have an inch or 2 in Seaford too, bring it on!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What does NSC think. Got to work in Kingway tomorrow.Should I drive up tonight and get trapped in Woodingdean, or tomorrow morning up, down, along, the A27 which is mostly flat, apart from Arundel. :shrug:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
yep

DPP_0001.jpg

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
After lots of fairly pathetic false starts, its finally snowing properly in Lewes - lots of lovely big fat flakes, settling all over the place.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just started snowing in Durrington..

If you want to check what's coming, this site is very good... updated more frequently and sooner than the Met Office one.

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Looks like some more 'no snow' is over Brighton. Sorry US!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's the lightest of dustings here in sticksville, Somerset. You have to look hard to see there'd been any. We get less snow here than Uncle Spielberg gets in Sussex. :(

I can also add a belated report from Ipswich, where I was this morning, where there were some massive flakes gently falling out of the sky around 10am.

Jimmy Grimble

Playing football in the snow today was brilliant.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh, and another thing about this part of the world - snow doesn't "settle", it "pitches". Freaks.

It's gently pitching down in durrington.. at -1.6C currently... and more to come...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No snow either.:laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Next to Botley. SO30

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Next to Botley. SO30

Oh I see... another person in the South Hampshire rain drought area... The streamers are kicking in off the North Sea... I think you'll see something tonight... as long as they don't fizzle out before they get to you... the Western extent of the organised snow tomorrow has been forecast as the IoW.. so you might be unlucky.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** all here in Southwick as predicted. Not even 1/2 cm. Pathetic.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Papa Where are you where are you. This Snow event is a fecking non starter as I predicted a real total damp squib.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seriously I live in North Southwick 100 feet up and we have f*** all. A light dusting, Not even 1/2 cm and there a light few flakes and thats it. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here