The OFFICIAL thread - Snowing here...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lush

Mods' Pet
just walked around Hove Park and it was like a blizzard, but only small stuff. It has laid a bit....BTW the caff by the tennis courts serves very nice coffee by two very nice Polish totty
:lol:

polish%2Bwaitresses.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just back from fishing,and i can confirm it has been snowing on the end of the east arm at shoreham. :thumbsup: Melly chlismas

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
blizzard in lancing,in the space of 10mins,its covered the cars and roads,kids have beaten me into submission in the snowball fight:blush:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Just back from fishing,and i can confirm it has been snowing on the end of the east arm at shoreham. :thumbsup: Melly chlismas

Taybha

You must have balls made of brass to go fishing in the current weather!!

Catch anything for your supper?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stopped again in Worthing, but a good 1cm dusting

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Taybha

You must have balls made of brass to go fishing in the current weather!!

Catch anything for your supper?

Cant stand fish to eat i just like the hunt,did manage to eek out a plaice and a flounder and numerous rockling,but all were released safely back to the briney. There were qite a lot of twitchers,there today apparently somebody spotted a rare type of bird the previous day,we got chatting to a couple who then described the bird to us,and telling myself and a friend how much the super duper camera n zoom set up cost them,i had a peek through the lens and spotted the rare bird about 4 miles away beaking its arse,the snow became heavier and the twitchers called it a day,5 mins later same said bird flew down on to the arm to feast on our used bait,this i think is the bird in question.

Redshank-Andy-Hay.jpg

Though im no expert it looks the same and from what happend today should be renamed the pisstaker wader :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Heavy Snow in Haywards Heath!:clap2:

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
Have just noticed a delicate smattering of snow on the paths and roads of Lewes. Sky totally snowless. C'mon blizzards, where are ya?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports