Jul 10, 2003
More chances, but one less success:

Attachments

• BHA vs Swindon Town 11-Apr-09 full time v1a.jpg
    BHA vs Swindon Town 11-Apr-09 full time v1a.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 425

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I disagree. It seems like some of you almost want him to fail/miss so you can blame somebody. I haven't watched all our games this year, but he's looked dangerous every time I've seen him (he's played in six of the twelve games I've attended).

What satisfaction do you get from it (the abuse) does it make you feel important?

He looks dangerous up to the penalty area and then he hasn't got a bloody clue. No class, no composure and no goals.
If he played 30 games a season, in a good year, he would get 5 goals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I disagree. It seems like some of you almost want him to fail/miss so you can blame somebody. I haven't watched all our games this year, but he's looked dangerous every time I've seen him (he's played in six of the twelve games I've attended).

What satisfaction do you get from it (the abuse) does it make you feel important?

He puts in the effort , running and chasing etc etc , what is crucial is scoring goals and he has missed some sitters. If you didn't know who he was you could put him in a shirt with Revell on the back and be none the wiser.

I haven't seen Davies so i can't comment personally. But reading the opinion of most people on here you'd assume he's crap.

But John Byrne doesn't agree. He thinks he is potentially a really good player. And he makes the point that Toshack obviously rates him or he wouldn't be an international.

I know who's opinion I would trust more!

I'm sure his confidence is very low, strikers especially need confidence (as do Brighton supporters) so we just may get a surprise when the pressure's off him

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I haven't seen Davies so i can't comment personally. But reading the opinion of most people on here you'd assume he's crap.

But John Byrne doesn't agree. He thinks he is potentially a really good player. And he makes the point that Toshack obviously rates him or he wouldn't be an international.

I'm sure his confidence is very low, strikers especially need confidence (as do Brighton supporters) so we just may get a surprise when the pressure's off him

Like from today you mean.

swindonbob

Apr 11, 2009
Any of you been to St Marys? I can't wait to see what its like :lolol:

After knocking us out of the play offs with a lucky Virgo goal a few years back, it feels so good to be the team that has pretty much sent you lot (and Virgo) down. Enjoy Histon next year.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

After knocking us out of the play offs with a lucky Virgo goal a few years back, it feels so good to be the team that has pretty much sent you lot (and Virgo) down. Enjoy Histon next year.

You clearly have a life going onto other teams messageboards. And to answer your question we have been to St Mary's when we were in the championship and you were in League 1, or was it 2...

Now go f*** yourself you absolute ****

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Yep I went when we were in the CHAMPIONSHIP and they might go down 2 leagues due to administration

tiger_hall

Dec 23, 2007

after losing today us supporters can go back to our nice houses and enjoy our lives in this great city.. u may well have stayed up in league 1 but does that counter the fact that your a cretin living in a dump, i think not

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

The supporters who attended today, with the exception of Uncle Spielberg who is also a serial Davies hater, seem to have rated his performance. Perhaps it would help some of you to get a bit of perspective by actually trying to attend a few matches and not follow the loudest mouths on here :sheep:

I agree with your post Cadiz Seagull, that is why I've quoted it. Not having a go at you for living abroad!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm glad that Simon Cox doesn't play for us, it's a long time since I've seen so much cheating and diving from one player.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm glad that Simon Cox doesn't play for us, it's a long time since I've seen so much cheating and diving from one player.

I thought that when we played at Swindon and the same yesterday. However, I wouldn't turn down his goals this season. The sad thing is I think both Murray and Forster are better players but they have been in and out with injuries so much this season (but still have double figures goals each).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Who's laughing now tosser!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here