Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*******The Official Seb Carole is f***ing shit thread******

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Utter, utter shite. He was absolutely woeful today. End of.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
His crossing is nothing short of absolute turd. I doubt even half of them even get off the ground. Against Huddersfield when he got bored of delivering wank crosses he decided to start shooting instead. Shame these shots were 50 yards off the ground!
Joke of a winger, get him out and fast.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Failed to get any sort of contract with Darlington and look where they are!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Has there ever been a thread where all the posters have the same opinion. I can only assume that Gus hasn't posted on here yet!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has there ever been a thread where all the posters have the same opinion. I can only assume that Gus hasn't posted on here yet!!!

Well I happen to think that he is a really.................................

no you`re right, he is crap.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

or some people choose not to take part in slating our players...

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Utter Pony.

Quite frankly is's a disgrace that we are paying him.

Im not a big fan of Cox but he's at least twice the player of carole.

Shows terrible judgement from the manager.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've always thought hes shit, everyone at school seems to disagree...

Go back to school then? Carole needs more games under his belt, espically reserve games and he will be fine. If you say to me, should he be in the squad at the moment instead of Coxy then no. And oh yeah don't you remember him a few season back, he was good then......

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
İbrahim Tatlıses;3351333 said:
Show him some support instead of getting on his back and hurling abuse at him after 2 games, and he might come good :)

He won't.

Seriously, I agree with your sentiment but Carole is a very rare case where I can see no redeeming features in the player whatsoever. Remember when we had Martot and people went on about how shit he was when actually he was not that bad? Carole is the definition of a truly shit player. Can't be arsed, no pace, skill has deserted him, a liability defensively and offers less attacking threat than the ball boys.

I honestly think Carole must have saved Poyet's life at some point whilst they were at Leeds, there isn't any other explanation. If he gets near the next few games I am going to go f***ing mental.:US::angry:

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
İbrahim Tatlıses;3351405 said:
Ain't missed a home game in six seasons. He obviously had a bad 20 odd minutes of football but personally I think hurling abuse and criticising ANY player wearing the stripes after 1 and a bit games is pathetic and doesn't do anyone any favours.

Nope you are 100% wrong, he did not even play 30 seconds of football, let alone 20 minutes,im not one to run a player down like this usualy,but in that time he was on he contributed naff all,lol i saw him 2-3 times to even go in for the ball,he aint a 17 year old 1st yearer or something,so give him time, experience is utter tosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here