Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Also interesting news was that the stadium has infact cost £100M so far and is over budget and this is mainly due to putting an additonal corporate bar and resturant in the East stand from what I gathered at the presentation.

Not exactly "over budget" then in terms of spiralling costs. Its just a concious decision the club made, in light of the phenomenal 1901 sales, to take advantage and expand the 1901 even further. It'll pay for itself over time.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think we are over the 12,000 figure by now. We had sold 11,300 by close of play last friday

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Not exactly "over budget" then in terms of spiralling costs. Its just a concious decision the club made, in light of the phenomenal 1901 sales, to take advantage and expand the 1901 even further. It'll pay for itself over time.

All true. Plus TB decided the big screens weren't good enough, so he went for more expensive ones that pushed up the bill. His money, his choice. Happy days I say.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
just booked my tickets today 3pm,decided go to for the family stand with my son, when i asked how many tickets had been sold was told it is close to 11,000

Snap I was there for the 3pm presentation today as well, Cant wait for next season to start now!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Just got back

Only had 40 left in the West stand upper, probably now all gone. i would say there wont be many left anywhere by the end of next week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How's the family stand going?

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
How's the family stand going?

From what i could see it was very limited but to be honest i wasn't very interested in that stand so never paid much attention.

Front few rows, no futher back than half way up the stand

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank you, I'll find out for sure, on Monday.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
for the first time in my almost twenty-year albion-supporting history, i am now a proud owner of a bhafc season ticket. (well, sharing one anyway). i couldn't get down to brighton in the week for a pres (don't live there, never have), but sent a brighton-based representative in my stead, who did a great job. (seriously, anyone who can't get down for a presentation, you must know SOMEONE who lives/works in bton wouldn't mind doing you a favour over a lunch hour).

north stand, between goal and west corner flag, nearish the back. i wanted to make sure i was in the "standing" section, which i am told is MUCH more than the back four rows.

exciting times! :banana::bhasign:

wittaz1985

Mar 29, 2011
Eastbourne
Shared Season Ticket

Was just wondering if anyone knows whether season tickets are able to be shared as I hear its using a card as opposed to individual paper tickets.
I ask as I have my presentation on Thursday and I want to buy two, one for myself and the other to be shared between my brother and my dad.
Can I do this?

Also, does anyone know whether there are any travel vouchers included with Falmer tickets like there is currently for Withdean?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Was just wondering if anyone knows whether season tickets are able to be shared as I hear its using a card as opposed to individual paper tickets.
I ask as I have my presentation on Thursday and I want to buy two, one for myself and the other to be shared between my brother and my dad.
Can I do this?

Also, does anyone know whether there are any travel vouchers included with Falmer tickets like there is currently for Withdean?

If your brother and dad want to share the ticket then they will have to make sure they hand over the smartcard and then give it back. Shouldn't be a problem, strictly speaking not allowed, but blind eyes are being turned etc. As for the travel vouchers these will be sold separately in season long books at £1 per game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can I do this?
I doubt the club will officially advocate this but will turn a blind eye to it. I suspect lots of people are going to do the same thing.

No. But you can buy travel vouchers separately at £1 per ticket per match.

wittaz1985

Mar 29, 2011
Eastbourne
Thanks for your quick replies

Surely it would be naive of the club to think that people didn't sell on a ticket (for example if one week they can't make a match)?
If they both could attend every game they would, it's purely because they both work and can't get to every match. I would imagine that as long as the club is getting the money for the season ticket then they won't mind?

I live in Eastbourne so how far would the travel vouchers be valid, I'm guessing as far a Lewes, maybe further?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Can I do this?

Plenty of people will be sharing season tickets or giving them to family when they cant go. I'm sure the club knows this but as long as they've got the money in the bank then who cares? If you've paid the money and want to give your season ticket to a trusted friend or brother or father etc etc the club wont stop you.

Travel vouchers aren't included but I think you'll be able to buy travel vouchers.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Thje subject of sharing smartcards with family etc was specifically raised when I went, and during the official presentation it was stated by the ticket office manager that a blind eye was going to be turned until Photo ID came in (maybe two seasons away). At that point maybe things will get stricter, but for now they appear happy to have at least got the revenue once.

I hope that message is transmitted to any jobsworth stewards, because if the club itself has tacitly approved informal transfer (making it possible for some people to actually afford a ST, including me) then we don't want any problems on the day with visiting family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here