Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I got my tickets today but can someone point me in the direction of the virtual tour website thing please

Tickets will be sold out soon, West Stand Upper is full and its filling up everywhere, most tickets left now are very much lower down.

Get in there quick suckers !

Bagged myself 4 good tickets in the East Stand though, PPPHHEEEWWWW

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I got my tickets today but can someone point me in the direction of the virtual tour website thing please

Tickets will be sold out soon, West Stand Upper is full and its filling up everywhere, most tickets left now are very much lower down.

Here you go:

Brighton Hove Albion - Community Stadium Explorer

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
5 hours to go; I am so excited it feels like xmas when i was 5 years old [50 years ago!]
so please British Rail in whatever forms you exist, don't f*ck up the 4pm from Victoria!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You should still be able to bag a pretty decent ticket Robbie.

I wouldnt want to be leaving any later than this week though !

Go straight from the presentation to get your ticket is my advice, dont bother with the viewing bit, You cant see much and it may be that even in that time you lose a seat you may prefer.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

Bugger - was hoping to squeeze into the Upper West, even if only in the cheap wings. Oh well - might end up in th east as well.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Marketing hype. Never heard such claptrap. We only used to get 8,000 at The Goldstone in the equivalent division... etc etc

How do I start a poll on how many season tickets we'll sell in REALITY...?

less than 10,000
10,000-11,000
etc

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Marketing hype. Never heard such claptrap. We only used to get 8,000 at The Goldstone in the equivalent division... etc etc

less than 10,000
10,000-11,000
etc

So thats why i could NOT by a west stand ticket today then is it...other than the lower level.

Im telling you, get down there sharpish or your a re not going to get one.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne

less than 10,000
10,000-11,000
etc

Where have you been? Ken Brown announced on Saturday we sold our 10,000th st last thursday and that doesnt include the 2,500 1901 tickets either, and the general public havent had much of a shout to buy one yet, course we`ll sell out!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The East Stand is going to be great. We have the best view in the stadium.

I thought the East was family only. Do you not have to have kids with you to sit in there? I don't plan on taking my eight-year-old every week so I opted for as high as I could get in West Stand Lower.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So thats why i could NOT by a west stand ticket today then is it...other than the lower level.

Im telling you, get down there sharpish or your a re not going to get one.

Are you serious about not being able to buy a ticket in WSU today?...amazing if true.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I thought the East was family only. Do you not have to have kids with you to sit in there? I don't plan on taking my eight-year-old every week so I opted for as high as I could get in West Stand Lower.

The east isnt a family stand although that is where the family stand is, Im in the East with my 8 year old because i didnt want to be right in the corner which is where the family area is.. its called the Respect stand so good for kids too. You dont get the ticket for £49 unless your in the Family Section though, i paid £100 for my 8 year old in the East, BARGAIN still.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

There is a distinct Family area at one end, and the other end is the Club tickets/POTD/Away Cup fans. But the middle sections are same as elsewhere. It is the Respect stand - and there will be minimal tolerance - we have to see what means in practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here