Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No they don't. Initial deposit is taken on the day via a verifiable payment method (cash/card, maybe cheque) there and then. Can't reserve the seat(s) otherwise.

The DD mandate covers the other 11 payments (new form needs to be completed but there's still plenty of time to complete/return the revised form).

Thanks mate - the only option for the plus 3 is cheque or cash then I take it. Will get on to this.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Harold, what area is the A21 block of seats in - I might need to change my options for tomorrow's presentation !

Hello mate. We managed to get in West Stand Upper (Zone B). Our dream position was the centre front rows but they were not available due to prior bookings (first 10 rows gone in centre block). We ended up with a booking that straddled the two blocks to the right of the centre block (as you look at the West Stand, i.e. nearer North Stand) with 40 in each block.
When we moved to Withdean we paid for 89 season tickets in Block D (i.e. behind home dugout) and were looking for an equivalent view at the AMEX. This was as close as we could get given the seats that had already been allocated. Only now we'll be in-line with the away dugout instead. Glad to get today over with!

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Thanks mate - the only option for the plus 3 is cheque or cash then I take it. Will get on to this.

Sheebs...cheque/cash is not the only option. If you (as the presentation attendee) are happy to pay the deposit for your +3s (assume you are if they're associated with you, i.e. mates/family) then you can pay it there and then on their behalf in any way you wish (credit card, debit card) and get it back off them later. Least then it's done, and the seats are reserved (pending revised DD mandate forms being returned to BHAFC).

We (A21) were caught out a bit by a few deposit issues today, and two of us (as attending representatives) ended up paying 10 or so deposits on behalf of non-attendees. Not a problem.

Thanks H. Obviously a kindred spirit as those are our 1st two choices. Hopefully we'll still get near. Roll on 10.00 am tomorrow and will look out for you next season!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheebs...cheque/cash is not the only option. If you (as the presentation attendee) are happy to pay the deposit for your +3s (assume you are if they're associated with you, i.e. mates/family) then you can pay it there and then on their behalf in any way you wish (credit card, debit card) and get it back off them later. Least then it's done, and the seats are reserved (pending revised DD mandate forms being returned to BHAFC).

We (A21) were caught out a bit by a few deposit issues today, and two of us (as attending representatives) ended up paying 10 or so deposits on behalf of non-attendees. Not a problem.

My mate is going to the pres but thanks for the heads up :) I take it the A21 will be rowdy - I do know a few from there - Stuart / John etc - went to Amsterdam for the England game a few yrs back with a few of em. Hoping to go West Upper in zone A by the North so hopefully not too far from you lot

Presumably stating the bleeding obvious but when you say transfer, I assume that, to be above board, you would also have to pay for the upgrade?

Yes you would have to pay to upgrade the ticket, plus I think an admin fee.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
My mate is going to the pres but thanks for the heads up :) I take it the A21 will be rowdy - I do know a few from there - Stuart / John etc - went to Amsterdam for the England game a few yrs back with a few of em. Hoping to go West Upper in zone A by the North so hopefully not too far from you lot

Ruffians not rowdy'uns Sheebo. :D

We just figured the West was better suited to our demograhic (mixture of ages, yet passionate and vocal fans). Good luck in getting yourselves fixed up.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
can anyone tell me how many seats there are in a given row roughly, in say the upper west section plz?

Hi there,

Do not post lots on here, just the occasional one, and this is probably a question that has been asked before, but do you get and invitation or a pack or something in the post before your appointment? My son and I have our presentation on the 8th Feb, but the only proff I have is a text message on my phone!

Steve

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone got a seating plan with the block numbers on? (not the price categories)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry if it is somehere , but I am getting 3 tickets next week in teh North Stand....how much is the deposits for North Stand seats?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
sorry if it is somehere , but I am getting 3 tickets next week in teh North Stand....how much is the deposits for North Stand seats?

The cost of your seat divided by 12 - I think that would mean the deposit is around the £30 quid mark - but I cant remember how much the Northstand seats are?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Cheers mate...they are about £400.

You will get a very nice presentation box in the post, sealed in a grey plastic envelope. Your first thought on opening it will be "how much did this cost?!"

Any idea when it is likely to come?

Not meaning to be funny, but I know I am priority 4, and should have had a letter asking me to book an appointment, but I never even got a letter to tell me to make an appointment, I just found the number on here in a thread and called and made an appointment. I have had the text but nothing else. This cant be how its been for everyone else, its very hit and miss!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Any idea when it is likely to come?

Not meaning to be funny, but I know I am priority 4, and should have had a letter asking me to book an appointment, but I never even got a letter to tell me to make an appointment, I just found the number on here in a thread and called and made an appointment. I have had the text but nothing else. This cant be how its been for everyone else, its very hit and miss!

I'd call the club if I was you to check one is one the way. I got mine a couple of weeks ago as a priority4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here