The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
I am sure there will be plenty of our fans in the home end as you struggle to sell you tickets. Heard you need to try and sell them through facebook now, oh and groupon.lol what a joke of a club
Oh do stop talking shit little boy. That really is all you lot have to offer isn't it, attendance. Well did you enjoy watching last night? Is it worth mentioning that despite Cardiff sending back 1000 tickets and not selling out the rest that we had a bigger attendance than you have had for any of your games this season? I guess you had better gloss over that fact eh?
It's amazing to read all the posts by the JCL moaning about not getting tickets to San Selhurst. Of course those that suffered watching at the withdean should all get tickets. They are the true Br*ghton fans. And i really hope they all get tickets and the thousands of newcomers, most of whom has no idea what this rivalry is about, miss out. i'm sure they were amongst the thousands that acted out your fire drill with 10 mins to go at your identikit wonky stadium.
BTW, if any of you fancy a ticket in the home end then I would love to meet for a chat. i am in the upper Holmesdale, Block M, Row 11, seat 35.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Oh do stop talking shit little boy. That really is all you lot have to offer isn't it, attendance. Well did you enjoy watching last night? Is it worth mentioning that despite Cardiff sending back 1000 tickets and not selling out the rest that we had a bigger attendance than you have had for any of your games this season? I guess you had better gloss over that fact eh?
It's amazing to read all the posts by the JCL moaning about not getting tickets to San Selhurst. Of course those that suffered watching at the withdean should all get tickets. They are the true Br*ghton fans. And i really hope they all get tickets and the thousands of newcomers, most of whom has no idea what this rivalry is about, miss out. i'm sure they were amongst the thousands that acted out your fire drill with 10 mins to go at your identikit wonky stadium.
BTW, if any of you fancy a ticket in the home end then I would love to meet for a chat. i am in the upper Holmesdale, Block M, Row 11, seat 35.

That's an oxymoron. That is all.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

22,147 for cup semi final? No further comment required :bigwave:

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington

Alright well hard, you are a keyboard worrier you pussy. Face the facts your pikeys with a sh*t stadium and sh*t support.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Alright well hard, you are a keyboard worrier you pussy. Face the facts your pikeys with a sh*t stadium and sh*t support.

You really do have me laughing out loud!! Thanks for making my day!!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
you are a keyboard worrier you pussy. [/QUOTE said:
And by the way, I'm not worried in the slightest.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Calm down and read through what you've just written, I think you may have some issues you need to discuss with a doctor.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I'm pretty sure that we got 3250 in 2006 and sold around 3100. So we didn't sell out completely.

With 1040 points might be in with a chance. Still think a combination of a Tuesday night, possibly Newcastle in FA cup in the same week, possible trouble and relatively high prices will put a few off.

Well, that's what i'm hoping :)

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
I'm pretty sure that we got 3250 in 2006 and sold around 3100. So we didn't sell out completely.

With 1040 points might be in with a chance. Still think a combination of a Tuesday night, possibly Newcastle in FA cup in the same week, possible trouble and relatively high prices will put a few off.

Well, that's what i'm hoping :)

Well we have sold 578 up to this morning so still over 2000 left.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011

Logged onto skysports app last night whilst out and the person typing up the game info said "Selhurst park is rocking to the sound of Welsh Voices. Home fans where are you"

Enough said really

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Well we have sold 578 up to this morning so still over 2000 left.

I have 1370 points but my mate who wants us to go together has 1340 so he is making me wait for his round of tickets. I have agreed to wait reluctantly.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i cant apply til fri,as im 50 short,have only missed 5 away games,but when i got my boro tiks for next week,i was told we had sold 1000,but would think these are fans that have been to every away or nearly,he said i SHOULD be ok,so 500 odd doesnt ring true

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

pmsl

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports