***The official oh shit but im still going to wrexham wednesday thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Braders was going and starting to look forward to it , but now can't due to work meaning this is the SECOND game he's missing :( #badfan

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Yes, I'm still going. Re-arranged my early finish to tomorrow instead. Simples!!

Hopefully with an earlier kick-off (7.15pm) should get back home at a better time (early start for work next day), as long as it doesn't go to extra time & pens. Touch wood!!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Counts as a "Home" match (ie less than 2 hr drive) for me, and ticket burning a hole in my wallet, so I'll be there ...

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I'm still going (with partner and 10 year-old son), but I do live here.

Think I may go shopping in Sainsburys tonight in my Brighton shirt just as a personal ramp up to the game :albion2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I will be there BLAMING Poyet because this should have been DONE AND DUSTED at the Amex and we shouldnt have to fart about with silly replays.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Still going, although the earlier kick off means I may have to leave work early otherwise I won't have time to go home and get changed/ feed animals etc.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'll be there - on my way back from York now, should've been going across the Pennines to North Wales now.
Got a meeting in Reading 2moro at 12 so go up via Brum after that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wrexham suggesting there will be ticket returns available so as long as the wife is well I will check again tomorrow afternoon and drive up - only an hour and a half drive from me :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports