Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2013 Thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am gutted my beloved EAGLES cocked up big time last night. I was sure this your was ours!

Ah well.

40 days till the first Phillies training camp!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Amazing comeback from the Colts. I wen to bed with the Colts down by 28 and Luck tossing up interceptions. Just finished watching highlights to see them comeback and win it. Wow.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Question....Has any other LB come up to Lawrence Taylor's standards since he was MVP?

Superb owl is when 2014 and who is left in the competition?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
metlife.jpg
49er's @ Green Bay is going to be the lowest ever temperature for an NFL game apparently, could get to -20!!

NFL must be happy it chose MetLife stadium for the Super Bowl venue. NYC is expecting record lows in the coming days. NFL have already got a plan B to shift it to Saturday or Monday if needed. The SB has been played in cold weather cities 3 times before but always in domes.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
View attachment 49991

NFL must be happy it chose MetLife stadium for the Super Bowl venue. NYC is expecting record lows in the coming days. NFL have already got a plan B to shift it to Saturday or Monday if needed. The SB has been played in cold weather cities 3 times before but always in domes.

I hope that doesn't happen as I was planning on doing Watford away and Super Bowl party in London on the Sunday

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I hope that doesn't happen as I was planning on doing Watford away and Super Bowl party in London on the Sunday

I think it would be a real last resort as it would really screw up the plans of a lot of Americans who would have booked flights and hotels based on a Sunday game

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ray Lewis & James Harrison would be the closest but LT is one of the best ever.

He was in the era I played. ..Mike Singletary was a beast at Chicago and the Boz at the Sea hawks looked as if he could take on the world and flopped.

I saw games in the Oakland Coliseum (1st NFL game) and at the Astrodome against the Bucaneers and Chargers respectively. ..

Jul 7, 2003
Any streams for both the games tonight?

Have got Sky myself so not looked. I tried using streams for Broncos games a few years ago but they were all so unreliable I gave up and subscribed to GamePass. The NFL seem to be much better at shutting down good quality streams than other sporting bodies.

Other alternative might be someone like BET365 - put on a small wager and watch the game through their site (if this applies to NFL games)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's go Frisco all the way please sadly I will not stay up to watch the late game.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
shame 49er's game is 11.30 start - I'll probably try watch the first half.

think Bronco's will win by 5-10 points but Manning v Brady is mouth watering!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Patriots are not at the races today, cannot see the Broncos choking from here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here