Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2013 Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Another all time low for the Giants - with Manning continuing his fall from grace with a record tying 5 interceptions. He may have 2 MVP trophies but he has had a disastrous season so far

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I went to bed at half time of the Boys/Packers game and I didn't even record the 2nd half, I was convinced Dalls would win by 40+.

Those two Romo interceptions cost me my fantasy championship game as well.
The second one, to win the game, was a fantastic catch.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
The biggest talking point of that Cowboys game is why why why was there a passing play all when all they needed to do was run it and run out the clock, pin them back.

Also, what was Shanahan playing at for the Redskins? Is he deliberately tanking their season? Bench rg3 then go for 2 in last min when 1 ties it?

And Giants 5 ints... Legion of Boom, need i say any more!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The biggest talking point of that Cowboys game is why why why was there a passing play all when all they needed to do was run it and run out the clock, pin them back.

That's the beauty of December Romo, the guys a whack-job the moment the decorations go up.
He must have some kind of tinselmania.

Also, what was Shanahan playing at for the Redskins? Is he deliberately tanking their season? Bench rg3 then go for 2 in last min when 1 ties it?

Bobby three sticks has been pony for too many games.
Irrespective of EVERYTHING else the benching can be justified on merit alone.
Rumour has it, Shanny is having a blinking competition with Schnider to try and get fired, and pocket $7m.
What a circus, reminiscent of Palace on transfer deadline day.

They definitely aren't tanking for the draft, because The 'Skins traded away their first round pick to get Griffin.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
has anyone got Season Tickets for the International games next year or are you waiting for match tickets to be released

since I've got Sky Sports back I've gotten back into NFL so much it's unreal! Also considering going into London with a mate after the Watford game for Superbowl so any decent tips on places to watch it would be appreciated!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
They definitely aren't tanking for the draft, because The 'Skins traded away their first round pick to get Griffin.

Oh yes, I know that only too well... The Rams have that pick, and being a division rival I am none too pleased Shanahan seems to be throwing games away...

RG3 hasn't been the same since he went down against us in the playoffs... I said at the time he should have been pulled out much earlier as it was obvious to everyone that he was badly hurt... the way he crumpled on the sack was sickening.

Did anyone see the hit on the Cincy punter Sun night? That was pretty sickening too and didnt even draw a flag!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bears SOMEHOW have it in their own hands to make the playoffs now. Eagles on Sunday night is so key it is unreal.
Packers the week after :rubbinghandstogether:

Jul 7, 2003
has anyone got Season Tickets for the International games next year or are you waiting for match tickets to be released

since I've got Sky Sports back I've gotten back into NFL so much it's unreal! Also considering going into London with a mate after the Watford game for Superbowl so any decent tips on places to watch it would be appreciated!

If you go onto the NFLUK website there is usually a section on the forum where people are able to post where they will be watching the Superbowl. There are usually several places in London that hold fan parties but you usually have to book in advance.

Jul 7, 2003
Peyton Manning gets the single season touchdown record with a week to spare. Not bad for beat up old has been!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey I've been forgetting all morning to:-

DAAAA-BLE CHECK

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shanahan fired in DC, will be remembered as the guy who broke RG3

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Schwartz out in Detroit

Frazier out in Minnesota

Shiano out in Tampa

Chud out in Cleveland

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seven straight defeats. What a depressing second half to the season even by Cleveland's standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here