Brighton
Broncos off to a strong start - two good wins so far

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Looks like Peyton beat Eli in the battle of the Manning brothers

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Another poor display on offense from the Browns last night, despite the D keeping them in the game as much as they could again. They are like a broken record year after year & its just so depressing. I know its easy for fans of other teams to take the piss etc (yes Bladders, I'm looking at you! :wink:) but how can an organisation get it SO wrong time after time?? Unless Campbell or Hoyer prove to be the difference under center (assuming Weedens sprained thumb keeps him out for a while) then I'm already writing off yet another season....and its only Week 2 FFS!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Another poor display on offense from the Browns last night, despite the D keeping them in the game as much as they could again. They are like a broken record year after year & its just so depressing. I know its easy for fans of other teams to take the piss etc (yes Bladders, I'm looking at you! :wink:) but how can an organisation get it SO wrong time after time?? Unless Campbell or Hoyer prove to be the difference under center (assuming Weedens sprained thumb keeps him out for a while) then I'm already writing off yet another season....and its only Week 2 FFS!

:lolol::lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An experience they seem determined not to repeat :(
They were odd.

Against Vick they were almost good enough but not quite quick enough, then ran out of steam.
Against a stagnant Rodgers they were so slow and picked off like ducks on at a shooting range.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oooh, get you! We're at the Vikes game & sitting up with the gods - but at least we're going for once!
You speak to anyone on NFLUK anymore? Totally lost touch with everyone there myself...

Pervybuc popped up online the other day, thought he had died !

Might be meeting Phoenixcharlie in Soho next Sunday before the Steelers game, Steakz might come down from Glasgow as well. Going on a pub crawl as fed up with the tailgate at Wembley.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
haha! I'll always be Browns first.... Just fed up with the constant crap we have to endure year after year. :censored:
I haven't heard from Perv for ages! - very occasionally see his posts on FB but not much these days. Funnily enough I found the link for the old forum the other day and saw someone (no idea who?!) had been on there a few months ago slagging everyone off - but the whole place seemed deserted. I'll have to send PB a message to see if he's off to Wembley....Not sure if we're doing the tailgate yet. Its my youngest boys first time to a game so it may well be a "kid friendly" thing for him to do. Bit of Ed's Easy Diner first - then off to watch AP rip apart the Squeelers!

Last edited:

Poker Dunce

Feb 4, 2012
I think the Seahawks can go all the way. They looked good towards the end of last season and after a mediocre first game they were much improved last night. My wallet hopes they do as well as I have been betting £10 each week on them to win the Superbowl since the end of February ! They will certainly be very tough to beat at home with that crowd behind them.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
The Seahawks looked brilliant from what I saw last night. Their D owned Kapernick.

I may be biased, but I think that was the most complete defensive performances i have ever seen... Just need to get the offence clicking and we will be a force to be reckoned with... No talk of Superbowls yet though please, we are always the underdogs!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I think the Seahawks can go all the way. They looked good towards the end of last season and after a mediocre first game they were much improved last night. My wallet hopes they do as well as I have been betting £10 each week on them to win the Superbowl since the end of February ! They will certainly be very tough to beat at home with that crowd behind them.

If the Hawks can do enough to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs then maybe just maybe I'll believe they can go all the way.

Russell Wilson 9-0 career at home...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm just catching up on the Monday Night game now.

I've had the misfortune to watch 6 quarters of this piss poor Steelers offense this season. We have absolutely no running game, the offensive line is dire & Ben looks like he's done. This is going to be a long, long season methinks. Thank god we've got a D, otherwise we'd be Jacksonville.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm just catching up on the Monday Night game now.

I've had the misfortune to watch 6 quarters of this piss poor Steelers offense this season. We have absolutely no running game, the offensive line is dire & Ben looks like he's done. This is going to be a long, long season methinks. Thank god we've got a D, otherwise we'd be Jacksonville.

The second half was no better, I'm not sure the Bengals are really up to much either. I can't see a winning season for the Steelers looking at their schedule, 6-10 or 7-9 looks as good as it gets and only then if they find some offense from somewhere.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Another bad week for NFC East which got shut out 0-4 in week 2; Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all lost.

NFC East used to be the best division in the NFL, by far – now all four teams look flawed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here