Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Match Thread: Fight Night 12/12/2015

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
But you like the gob-shite paddy? Want the local lad, potential World Champ to lose. A bit odd.

well its like this my mum is from Cork, I live in wiltshire at present and follow Nick Blackwell but grew up in sussex. Nick Blackwell for the record is also a potential world champion if you listen to the likes of James Degale and Carl Froch who he has sparred with.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Joshua wins it in 7, but he'll have learnt more from that than the rest of his fights so far put together.

Early on he definitely let his emotions get too much involved and was getting caught all over the place - fair credit to Whyte for landing some great shots, especially to the body, and taking some crackers as well - but once Joshua settled down and found his range and rhythm it really was only a matter of time.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Joshua proved tonight he's gonna get beat badly by anyone with any class. Whyte is average at best at Joshua was in deep trouble. Slow as you like.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Well after thinking that was going to be the worst PPV ever I think it ended in one of the best nights boxing for ages from start to finish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here