Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread – Brighton and Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
1) Did Zamora fail his medical?

2) Which club is he talking about?

"I had an offer from a Champions League team, and a team who win their league pretty much every year, so it was hard," the 34-year-old told BBC Sussex.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

"I had an offer from a Champions League team, and a team who win their league pretty much every year, so it was hard," the 34-year-old told BBC Sussex.

I'm guessing Mystery Team 1 and 2 are both not English. SPL?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Wool won

JUMPERS---WINNER.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

I'm sure it's been mentioned previously it was the Cyprus team? Apeol Nicosia or something!

I'm actually starting to get butterflies now in anticipation! It'll be the first game of the season I've gone to since Swansea away (can't remember the year) - getting excited!

Last edited:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Looks like Dallison and Rea are in the squad as both are not in the under 21 squad playing Fulham today

Maybe one of them starts with Greer and the other one is on the bench. Maybe the Dunk deal is done. Oooh errr

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Regulation 1-0 Albion win.

I am officially EXCITED.

Come on Chris - beat the excitement out of me with your overly cautious, yet utterly efficient brand of defendoball.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Looks like Dallison and Rea are in the squad as both are not in the under 21 squad playing Fulham today

Maybe one of them starts with Greer and the other one is on the bench. Maybe the Dunk deal is done. Oooh errr

I'm afraid Dallison's absence from the U-21 match today is explained by his sending-off for the U-21s against Stoke towards the end of last season - he is serving his suspension.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well the trains and the roads are all screwed so bang goes a relaxing evening with drinks and friends.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Sat here in my office on the ship, while my seat at the Amex is empty. Flying home tomorrow morning from Istanbul after 14 weeks at sea. Was due to make the Sat' 3.00 p.m. KO. Absolutely gutted I'm missing this one.
Thanks a bunch Sky.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
off to watch the game on SKY
Albion 2 Forest 0
and I don't really care who score the goals

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
off to watch the game on SKY
Albion 2 Forest 0
and I don't really care who score the goals

Lucky you can watch it. I'm missing the game and going to a dam engagement party.come on the albion though. I will be sitting in a corner of the room listening to the radio. UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here