Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Match Day Thread *** BHA v Birmingham **

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Great going forward awful defending looks like we will need 4 goals min to win. Brun were poor

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Stockdale Great ! Ince Great! Greer ? Dunk ? Baldock ?

Still four goals and three points can`t be all bad.... Bring on Leeds ..

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Guess I was wrong about the team selection being too defensive. Crucial win though. That great penalty save by Stockdale could be a massive moment in our season.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Stockdale Great ! Ince Great! Greer ? Dunk ? Baldock ?

Still four goals and three points can`t be all bad.... Bring on Leeds ..

From what I heard on player, Baldock seemed to have a good game.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Big big win.
Bruno (and the team as a whole) owe stockdale, wouldn't have fancied our changes going in 2-1 down at half time. Worrying that calde seemed more natural in front of goal than all our forwards though!

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
I know he didn't score, but I was impressed with Baldock today. Great movement, lovely touches, cracking assist - looks a good player to me. Would love to see him get a chance through the middle

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
From what I heard on player, Baldock seemed to have a good game.[/QUOTE

Not from my seat...

Have to concede, but only repeating what I heard from an ex player who was there.(Butters)

Also from lovelyboy

"I know he didn't score, but I was impressed with Baldock today. Great movement, lovely touches, cracking assist - looks a good player to me. Would love to see him get a chance through the middle"

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Put some great crosses in second half, Baldock. His shooting boots weren't on, if he in fact owns a pair, but his workrate and deliveries into the box were excellent. Maybe doesn't perfectly fit that position, as Calderon doesn't his, but if it bags us goals and victories I don't mind it until the season's out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great win but piss poor defending at times

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
More slap than dash.

Football from both sides was a bit slapdash. More slap than dash.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/83...nd-Championship-2014-2015-Brighton-Birmingham

We did out best to throw the game away but Birmingham were not good enough to take advantage. Best game from Tex. I thought in the second half Birmingham might to do something to try and stop him and we would rue our missed chances, but they didn't.

Looked like Baldock would make quite a good right back; tenacious, can put in a quick cross, but alas does not appear to be able to shoot. Calderon on the other hand showed a lot of spirit going forward and in front of goal!

Why isn't Holla in the squad?

Last edited:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Got 6 thumbs down on an earlier post but it was still a poor performance people! We got out of jail today! Giving away 3 goals at home is just not good enough in my opinion! :cool:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Went well, must have been the luck of the OP

giphy.gif

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bruno was dreadful today however needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle, 3 points was the only objective

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Bruno was dreadful today however needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle, 3 points was the only objective

I have to agree, rarely do you see a player make so many mistakes in a game. At fault for the 1st goal, gave away penalty, passing poor throughout, hopefully he bounces back Tuesday.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Look at the tactical genius and footballing knowledge of NSC posters. Why moan before it has even started? You clearly can't predict what is going to happen from the line-up. The above proves that!

Well done Captain Hindsight :tosser:

Let's ignore the fact we were poor defensively and completey impotent upfront, fortunately our midfield performed well and saved us today, as did Stockdale. None of us can predict the outcome but surely we can post our thoughts on a football forum, otherwise what's the point?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here