Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Match Day Thread *** BHA v Birmingham **

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m2 minutes ago

#BHAFC team v #BCFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Kayal, Teixeira; Calderon, Best, Baldock. #BHAvBCFC

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m2 minutes ago

#BHAFC subs v #BCFC: Walton (GK), Hughes, Stephens, LuaLua, Ledesma, O'Grady, Mackail-Smith. #BHAvBCFC

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no JFC or Holla ?

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
What on earth has Best done to deserve a start over COG? He has been utterly shit every game he's played and he's replaced O'Grady in the form of his life. Calderon RM again too ahead of KLL and Ledesma... FFSHughton.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Come on people - no pre-match angst please. Let's just roar them onto a win.

I agree, but unfortunately its what they used to call p**sing against the wind mate

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
seagulls player working for anyone?

I really don't want to listen to the Birmingham commentary..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Give the crowd some excitement Hughton, playing EIGHT defensive players at home is shithouse.

What price another 0-0!

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
What on earth has Best done to deserve a start over COG? He has been utterly shit every game he's played and he's replaced O'Grady in the form of his life. Calderon RM again too ahead of KLL and Ledesma... FFSHughton.

What I saw of Best @ Cardiff then my opinion of him was, what the hell are we playing this bloke, he was dreadful. O'Grady was on form in the Fulham and Brentford away games and now is dropped. It seem Hughton is doing a Sami, play well then you get dropped and play crap and you're still in the starting 11.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Awful team for a home game. Stinks of club actually wanting to go down. defensive throughout. It's a winnable home game FFS yet we leave players that can actually create chances on the bench. So glad I'm not there today. Fuming.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What I saw of Best @ Cardiff then my opinion of him was, what the hell are we playing this bloke, he was dreadful. O'Grady was on form in the Fulham and Brentford away games and now is dropped. It seem Hughton is doing a Sami, play well then you get dropped and play crap and you're still in the starting 11.
Ogrady looked twice the player Best is at Cardiff.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
It's difficult to get your head round the fact your manager is defensive, when you want excitement, goals and to kick harris........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here