Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The OFFICIAL Marseille vs Man United Thread***

Can I start this weeks "I want Man Utd to win because they represent the English League" argument please. Can't believe we got to 9 posts without someone posting they hope Utd get stuffed.

when I was young I supported Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa etc in Europe as passionate as I did England but for years now I struggle to see these teams as representitives of England, I don't want United, Chelsea etc to get stuffed per say but I couldn't really care less if they don't win the CL

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Can I start this weeks "I want Man Utd to win because they represent the English League" argument please. Can't believe we got to 9 posts without someone posting they hope Utd get stuffed.

Who said they want Man Utd to get stuffed? What a astaggering misinterpretation of what was said which tells us more about your defensiveness than about anything anyone else wrote. I like Man U and have said so many times on NSC. I want every English Club to do well in Europe. But I do object to people starting official threads about any team other than our own. Just my personal pov.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
f*** Man U, one of the main instigators of everything bad in English football.

Given they are one of the clubs who wants to change the youth set up in England that would screw over so many small clubs I dunno why anyone would give the cnts the time of day.

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
worst. game. ever.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
f*** Man U, one of the main instigators of everything bad in English football.

Given they are one of the clubs who wants to change the youth set up in England that would screw over so many small clubs I dunno why anyone would give the cnts the time of day.

Add to that the fact that the scum were one of, if not, the least supportive for Fans United. Wouldn't shed a single tear if they disappeared.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
add to that why the f*** is there an "official man u thread" on here ...??? f*** the f*** off you PLASTIC kaaaaants...!!! prawn sandwich anyone...?????

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
After watching the highlights, I'm very glad I didn't subject myself to the whole match but why did ITV show 20-25 odd minutes of that match, then discuss it, then show 5 minutes of the other three games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here