Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official Loanee Tracker Thread

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Jayson Molumby playing in Midfield for Millwall tonight v Luton (live on sky). He is up against Izzy Brown.

He has played very well and looked far more creative than Izzy.

Lua Lua is on the bench for Luton.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Not looking good for Clarke if he's still on the bench after other Derby players have ..... err ...... ruled themselves out. Millwall fans on their forum seem to have liked Molumbey though.

We could do with Clarke if they do not use him, played well the first game then been on the bench since I believe.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Why a benched Clarke when White was player of the month last month?

It was more a reference to him not being used, so he could be back up here while Duffy is injured. I assume they both have year long loans so neither can be recalled.

Just highlighting the frustration if we loan players out on a non recall basis and then they don't get to play. He came on as a sub anyhow.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Weekend roundup. Lots of our loanees were facing off against each other this weekend:

Clarke - Played the whole match and clean sheet as Derby beat Luton.
Kayal - Not involved at all for Charlton vs Fulham (nor was Hemed for that matter)
Knockaert - Played the whole match vs Charlton
Mlakar - Substitute on 82 mins as QPR beat Blackburn
Molumby - Apparently an MoM performance, playing the whole match as Millwall shocked Lids.
Walton - Played the whole match vs QPR, but let in 4.
White - Played the whole match as Leeds were shocked 2-1 by Millwall.
Sanders - Played the whole match and impressed as Wimbledon got their first win on the board against Rochdale.
Sanchez - Played 90 but let in 3 first half goals as Rochdale lost to Wimbledon

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Weekend roundup. Lots of our loanees were facing off against each other this weekend:

Kayal - Not involved at all for Charlton vs Fulham (nor was Hemed for that matter)
Molumby - Apparently an MoM performance, playing the whole match as Millwall shocked Lids.
Sanders - Played the whole match and impressed as Wimbledon got their first win on the board against Rochdale.

Thanks for this. Is Kayal injured? I haven't noticed him even getting into the 18 for Charlton when I look every now and again. He's surely worth a place on the bench at a low level Championship team, isn't he?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

That's good - they do seem to be getting the required game time, this weekend anyway. Needs to stay that way, or we take 'em back in January and send them somewhere where they will play (I hope).

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
That's good - they do seem to be getting the required game time, this weekend anyway. Needs to stay that way, or we take 'em back in January and send them somewhere where they will play (I hope).

Only one who seems to be having this issue is Mlakar, who cant get a proper look in ahead of Hugill and Wells for QPR.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thanks for this. Is Kayal injured? I haven't noticed him even getting into the 18 for Charlton when I look every now and again. He's surely worth a place on the bench at a low level Championship team, isn't he?

According to Bowyer both Kayal and Hemed are injured and out for a few weeks. In Kayals case he has been injured more or less since joining and you sort of get the feeling they have no clue when he might be back.

Viktor Gyökeres scored today btw, second game in a row. Did find a video (pretty simple goal) of it but its not on a website I'd like to link to.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
A few more:

Gyokeres played 70 minutes and scored for St Pauli (now scored in two consecutive starts)
Ostigard played the whole match for St Pauli - a 1-1 draw with Nurnberg
Cox starting LB for Fortuna Sittard as they put 4 past Feyenoord. Seems to be a consistent starter over there.
Dreyer an unused sub for Heerenveen. Seems to not be getting a lot of game time there.

Tau started as Club Brugge hammered Gent 4-0, but was subbed off on 41'. Hopefully not anything serious.
Mac Allister - no match this weekend. Boca lost 2-0 in the Copa Libertadores semi first leg against arch-nemeses River Plate in midweek with Ally Mac starting.

And everybody's favourite duo:
Locadia was an unused sub as Hoffenheim surprised Bayern Munich 2-1. Yet to score for Hoffenheim.
Andone started and played 86 mins for Galatasaray as they drew 0-0 with minnows Genclerbirligi. Yet to score for Galatasaray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here