Potential In:
Lee Kang-In
Vintnha (The other one)
Matviyenko

Confirmed In:
Barber / Bloom

Potential Out:
Caicedo

How will you be spending your transfer deadline day before the window formally slams shut?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Didn't we sign a 19 year old from Sweden?

Edit: Oh wait DEADLINE DAY thread.

I'll get my coat.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Away from Chelsea, the yanks at Bmouth seem to be splashing it about a bit too.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We have to assume all future incomings under RDZ are validated as hot blooded big ball merchants, which is potentially at odds with the NDP but it is what it is

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Heading to the office on the train (2 hour each way commute) this morning just so I can have some peace, not have to worry about school runs etc and put all of my attention into the deadline day sideshow under the guise of doing work. Exciting stuff.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So, here we are.

It all comes down to this.

Hot topics

Potential In:
Lee Kang-In
Vintnha (The other one)
Matviyenko

Confirmed In:
Barber / Bloom

Potential Out:
Caicedo

How will you be spending your transfer deadline day before the window formally slams shut?
Add Undav to the "Potential Out" list.

And van Hecke to the "Potentially Potential Out" list.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Away from Chelsea, the yanks at Bmouth seem to be splashing it about a bit too.
Zabarnyi from Dynamo Kyiv is an interesting signing for them. Very highly-rated & 20 odd international caps already at the age of 20. Could be a masterstroke if he adapts quickly, but I think he is likely to struggle early on, personally.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Heading to the office on the train (2 hour each way commute) this morning just so I can have some peace, not have to worry about school runs etc and put all of my attention into the deadline day sideshow under the guise of doing work. Exciting stuff.
I did todays work on Friday, which is being drip fed today

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bit different from earlier years. Usually before the window SLAMMED shut all the posts would be about us buying strikers, and as the day progressed the names got worse and the prices got higher. Then there would be the usual frothing when we hadn't made a last minute panic buy.

Now it's about holding on to our stars for a bit longer before they depart to one of the big clubs. And I mean really big clubs. Gone are the days when Bridcutt wanted to go to somewhere like Sunderland, and gone are the days when we had to sell Mark Beeney to Leeds to fend off the Taxman. Also gone are the days when we often used to be glad to see the back of a player, to somewhere like Chester not Chelsea, with someone always offering to 'drive him there myself'.

For all its frustrations I prefer the current situation.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Expecting a busy day with constant touting of Caicedo to Arsenal by the usual DULLARDS on Twitter

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
With the prognosis on Fergusons injury looking more and more promising (walkinng without crutch or special boot at the u21s yesterday) is the best outcome for today - nothing at all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here