Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 'I have just ordered ...' thread.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It lasts for an hour which is OK for the lack of running I am doing at the moment but It needs charging after every run. Have to get it fixed for the future. It's 6 years old and £7 to fix.

Mine (310XT) ran out 15 hours and 45 minutes into the SDW100.......literally 200 yards from where I had decided to drop out. Spooky.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't think you really 'order' a house though, so this should be ruled inadmissable.

Although I'm quite TICKLED by the thought of you just picking up the phone to fancy estate agents (or getting your butler to do it) "Yes, hello. This is Mr ..... I'd like to order a house. 6 bedrooms, large garden, servants' quarters. Excellent. Good day"

Butlers are so passé; personal concierge. *nods*

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Mine (310XT) ran out 15 hours and 45 minutes into the SDW100.......literally 200 yards from where I had decided to drop out. Spooky.

The machines are taking over!
My new battery was just delivered and after some dodgy soldering, numerous Aussie wickets and gluing the inner and outer case together and to my fingers it is now on charge. Working so far. Wonder how long the charge will last.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A vintage straight razor (five pound of the 'bay) which I shall refurbish and use.

A some leatherwork stuff to make a case for aforementioned razor.

A (very) small torch.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Last night a Dominoes Pizza online. Placed the order whilst at work to be delivered to my house at 22:00 (90 mins later)
Got home at 21:50 and pizza arrived bang on schedule.
Right now looking for 4.10/3.50-4 tyres for my sack truck. Cost more for tyres than a complete truck.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Last night: 4 flights to Paphos and a nice villa for ten days.

Today: 25 x FFP3 Dust masks.
(Not for the holiday)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I broke my oversize cup at work today:censored::censored:

I haven't found another in Tesco's so I've online on sports direct and ordered a MASSIVE one and ordered another pair of Skechers as my current ones are looking tired.

I'm sitting here drinking some Westons cider and getting pissed so about to hit the buy button on a 3" down pipe and 200 cell sports catalyst to continue the tuning on the car.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
A nice watch.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Recently ordered a new fridge freezer, as the other decided to die a horrible cold death :)
On a lighter note, just found that my company pension is crap...................roll on retirement :)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just ordered one of these for my workshop :
417u2-15YaL.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here