Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Huddersfield v ALBION thread

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I think the Murray/Forster partnership is one of the most exciting for the club for years - and it's still improving. I can't remember the last time I saw so many flick ons and runs off the ball between two of our forwards. They are a real handful and recent results are proving that. It's not this miss or that miss - because the goals and the chances are coming. The greater worry is what happens when one of them gets injured: because I think their partnership is our best chance of getting in the playoffs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where did I say he DIDN'T have a fair game? Oh no, I didn't.,.

Oh yes you did.

That's three points dropped. Huddersfield were there for the taking from start to finish. A very poor side with little going forward and plenty of shaky moments at the back. Unfortunately, we were even worse. Kuipers was decent in goal, Lynch excellent at the back, Mayo didn't disgrace himself, and Forster was lively, but every other player should hang their head in shame at that. Defensively, we struggled to win anything in the air and also found clearing the ball difficult at times. The midfield was DIRE. Cox and Westlake both had poor games after two excellent ones this week. Thomson and El Abd were very ineffective, and I wouldn't have paid £300 let alone £300,000 for Murray on tonights evidence alone. Shambles.

Ergo you, sir, are a bell-end. QED.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair, I've just realised he DIDN'T miss the open goal at the end of the game. Had I realised that, I wouldn't have been criticising the bloke, and would have mentioned Gatting in my comments instead.

Where's Scotty mac? That's another one of our arguments from last night shot down in flames if it was GATTING who cocked up!

I did try and point that out at the time, but you weren't having any of it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair, I've just realised he DIDN'T miss the open goal at the end of the game. Had I realised that, I wouldn't have been criticising the bloke, and would have mentioned Gatting in my comments instead.

Where's Scotty mac? That's another one of our arguments from last night shot down in flames if it was GATTING who cocked up!

oh i knew gatting cocked up the one at the back post - it was murray who missed the ball completely in the CENTRE of the goal was it not? thats certainly what harty and that other bloke were discussing on the phone in anyway

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gatting missed the one from the centre of the goal, took three touches six yards out and then passed it to a surprised (but grateful) Town full back, who unsurprisingly, lashed it upfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here