Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE OFFICIAL Hereford Utd v Brighton matchday thread

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
strange this the names most prominent are Davies,and Dicker and on Saturday I hardly heard their names ..................had a bit of a bollocking methinks

I doubt it. If there's one thing I've learned on here it's that letting players know in no uncertain terms that they're not doing enough will make them worse.

I'm sure he just gave them a hug.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I doubt it. I there's one thing I've learned on here it's that letting players know in no uncertain terms that they're not doing enough will make them worse.

I'm sure he just gave them a hug.

What like adams did??
No sometimes,Players just need a kick up the backside and to be told they they havent been good enough makes them more determined to prove people wrong

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Three points tonight and three more on Saturday, wins away at Bristol Rovers and Huddersfield (neither team with anything to play for) and a must win last day against Stockport (also with nothing to play for). Draw at home with Oldham and lose to Colchester.

IS IT POSSIBLE???? Stay up on 52 points.

Am I building myself up for a huge breakdown?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
just got home, whats the score?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Three points tonight and three more on Saturday, wins away at Bristol Rovers and Huddersfield (neither team with anything to play for) and a must win last day against Stockport (also with nothing to play for). Draw at home with Oldham and lose to Colchester.

IS IT POSSIBLE???? Stay up on 52 points.

Am I building myself up for a huge breakdown?

all possible and Stockport owe us .....being an Albion fan is not good for your heart

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Harty was watching MOTD in bed with Mrs H on Sunday morning.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Lamps

Dec 30, 2008
Tenterden, Kent.
By the sounds of it the boys are showing some fight wearing the shirt tonight. Its all we can ask for even if relegation is looking a very likely conclusion. Keep it up lads, a huge 45 mins awaits, we bloody need these 3 points!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
45 minutes away from 3 points :eek:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
We're all over them, but just the one goal so far still doesn't feel very secure ...

Attachments

• Hereford vs BHA 7-Apr-09 - 1st half v2a.jpg
    Hereford vs BHA 7-Apr-09 - 1st half v2a.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 255

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening all..... just got home from my birthday dinner today to find us winning. WA-HAY!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here