Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] ******The official Fridat night drinking thread ******

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A very average Pinot Grigio won in a pub quiz the other week (shouldn't be surprised I suppose). Think I'll see if I what I want to cook with it over the weekend and open a bottle of Viognier instead...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Red wine, all inclusive

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Got some VERY fresh Punk IPAs in the fridge - has anyone noticed they've improved in the last 2 months, changed the filtration process APPARENTLY.

And going to fire up the Ooni / Uuni pizza oven with some 36 hour proved sourdough action. Pancetta + Egg if you must know

Also on the Punk IPAs over here :cool:

Springal, in the interests of research, I've just opened an ICE cold Punk, and it's a beautifully and stunningly sharp and thirst quenching beer, at it's very best!

[MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] came round recently, and had an ICE cold one, and did comment that it was particularly good, and he does have a discerning palette with beer, so I reckon there's something in what you say.

Happy Punk Fridat everyone!!!! punk::cheers:

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ice cold Coke Zero.

Crazy man

Diet Coke here to celebrate day 150 of dryness, although I did have one of these bad boys earlier.

1eba5b89ae6e19605447e3a2b1aa88e8.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Crazy man

Diet Coke here to celebrate day 150 of dryness, although I did have one of these bad boys earlier.

1eba5b89ae6e19605447e3a2b1aa88e8.jpg

Have you enjoyed things more after this 5 months of abstaining Bozza ?
When I drink too much I often think that temperance could be nice.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I hardly used to drink when I smoked. I gave up over three years ago, I've put on over three stone and discovered beer

I might have to start smoking again.......you know, for my health????

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hardly used to drink when I smoked. I gave up over three years ago, I've put on over three stone and discovered beer

Work your way up with patches and the chewing gum first though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Other way round for me. Gave up smoking easily, Only time I get a craving is after a lot of booze. On my dry days I find smoking disgusting. After around three pints I can murder a Malboro Gold.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Ended up going out :lolol: Birra Morretti in the golf club,then a couple of San Miguels in the White Lion & ended up in the White Hart with a couple of Adnams Fat Sprat beers ��

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Getting rather concerned about Herr Tubbs...

Has he fallen in a chocolate stout wonder, or anything chocolate that's around 5.6 % abv.......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tea. I'm on night 10 of an 11 night stretch of 12 hour shifts. Sunday evening will be spent in the pub drinking IPA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here