Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The official Brighton and Hove Albion FC v. Norwich City FC match thread***

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
For me, I won't use Premium TV on principle [I don't disagree that 75p is cheap]. I refuse to pay for something that a middle man is just adding his bit on to without adding any value. If Premium TV were actually doing the commentry that would be different, but the BBC are already doing it and should be allowed to put it out on internet radio for free and not allow the likes of premium TV to sell it on for their own profit - if you all cancelled your premium TV subscription, they'd go out of business and the BBC could then put it on internet for all [for free].

Its a nice idea, but I don't delude myself that a non-licence fee payer like myself living overseas has any right to demand the BBC to stream it for free to people overseas.

You live in the local region where the local BBC pay to broadcast it, you get it free.

Now, are we still winning?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Its a nice idea, but I don't delude myself that a non-licence fee payer like myself living overseas has any right to demand the BBC to stream it for free to people overseas.

You live in the local region where the local BBC pay to broadcast it, you get it free.

I think the clue is in the name......SHROPSHIRE seagull :laugh: last time i looked, Shropshire was not to close to sussex.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Chemmy. From Hove actually. :love:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I think it should be broadcast on the BBC World service

then we can all listen

KG are you in central Borneo if so mate well done

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I would really like it if we beat the team from Norwich. I think that this would be good

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Think they might be talking about the rugby down your way, glas

I know looks like its BBC news this week then over to ITV so we miss the local news

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I presume Gus is in the technical area, as he hasn't been banned yet.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
yes I am. Brighton on the world service would be lovely, but we need to get promoted a couple of divisions first :thumbsup:

I know its not so but I imagine you sitting in the middle of the jungle with a wind up radio
you do well to get anything suppose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here