Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The official Brighton and Hove Albion FC v. Norwich City FC match thread***

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why dont you stream it then :D

If you could hear the quality of the radio here 65 miles away it wouldn't be much help.
I know Seagulls World is only £1 a week before you remind me, obviously my remarks are not as humorous as I think they are.:(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
an elphick own goal would be typical

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ive found it shite in manchester so cancelled my subscription a couple of months ago hence looking for free streams now.

Its probably a problem with your computer rather than the Player coverage.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
I pay for Seagulls Player like all others living out of Brighton area. Over the last year people have worked hard to get the commentary on consistenly.

If as a Brighton fan you dont think its worth about 75p per week thats your problem not mine.[/QUOT"

"worked hard to get th ecommentary on consistently"

I dont think its worth 25p a week mate. If your boiler was inconsistently working or your sky plus or your gardener wouldnt you bin them off and go elsewhere cos i know i would.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
what a chance!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I pay for Seagulls Player like all others living out of Brighton area. Over the last year people have worked hard to get the commentary on consistenly.

If as a Brighton fan you dont think its worth about 75p per week thats your problem not mine.[/QUOT"

"worked hard to get th ecommentary on consistently"

I dont think its worth 25p a week mate. If your boiler was inconsistently working or your sky plus or your gardener wouldnt you bin them off and go elsewhere cos i know i would.

Thats just the point, there is no 'elsewhere'. Its cutting off your nose to spite your face.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Its probably a problem with your computer rather than the Player coverage.

doubt it as have the same problem when im in brighton and listening to it on a differnt lap top.

If as a Brighton fan you dont think its worth about 75p per week thats your problem not mine.

What Unc said.

It's been MUCH better for months now, they seem to have fixed the problems.

Excellent value for money even if, like me, you only listen to the commentary and watch the highlights when (we've won!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here