Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The official Brighton and Hove Albion FC v. Norwich City FC match thread***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Even if Forster is available? (which he probably won't be)

Poyet has already said Forster won't be anywhere near the team UNLESS he clarifies his position, so I'd say he's out of the picture for now, but to your answer your question, I would play Holly and Murray even if Foz was available.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
FARCE new thread required

for god sake does it really matter. everyone knows what it is thats why there are comments on here relating to the game today so who cares as long as we know where to look to comment.

next week im gonna open the ***official thread*** and put it as Gussy's gang -v- .... and see what that brings.???

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Too soon for Holroyd. Yes he played well, but it was against a poor away team.
Norwich are a very, very good side. I'll stick with Dickinson and put Murray up alongside him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Too soon for Holroyd. Yes he played well, but it was against a poor away team.
Norwich are a very, very good side. I'll stick with Dickinson and put Murray up alongside him.

???

Right, so lets drop him because he played well...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just off to take grandaughter swimming while daughter is at work. Back in time for kick off so hopefully the little 'un will be sleepy by then :)

Looking forward to today - predicting 2-2 but hoping for a sneaky win on the basis that we are now starting to play proper football.

Surely Murray and Holroyd up front and with our two speedsters, Bennett and LuaLua we can run them ragged.

Only worries for me is will we man-to-man mark Hoolahan (maybe Navarro but is he quick enough?) and will Virgo cope with Holt?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here