Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Official Big Sam thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, last week he was stated he was up there with Pep and Klopp.

Then he said he was merely “diversifying off the players onto myself” and anyone who criticized him “sounded a bit thick”

This week his “diversifying” back onto the players by saying this weekend they “cannot afford to lose” against Newcastle.

What happens when they lose?

Yours, a bit thick

Herr Tubthumper.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lovely background shot just now with Carol doing the weather on the Mersey.

Bramley Dock, fit for the Championship

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Classic Big Sam (TM)" was the verdict on somewhere-or-other ahead of the Man City game - comes in, talks about himself a lot and takes all the pressure away from his players and everyone else is then focused on Big Sam (TM) not his side.

I guess that is broadly was has happened, although whether it is by clever design or merely because he's a big, fat, arrogant wanker is anybody's guess.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
"Classic Big Sam (TM)" was the verdict on somewhere-or-other ahead of the Man City game - comes in, talks about himself a lot and takes all the pressure away from his players and everyone else is then focused on Big Sam (TM) not his side.

I guess that is broadly was has happened, although whether it is by clever design or merely because he's a big, fat, arrogant wanker is anybody's guess.
Either way, it’s the worth of boast worlds.

My life is better the less Big Sam (TM) there is in it. Uncle Sam’s, yes, Big Mac at a push.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I dislike Big Sam almost as much as I dislike Leeds, which is A LOT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here