Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:clap: The first major of the year.

Personally, I think this man will win it
1322823019_0.jpg

But keep an eye on this man;
464559-bernard-tomic.jpg

Bernard Tomic. They could meet in round 3. Bernard Tomic WILL be World Number 1 in the next 5 years.

As for the ladies, well, I'm afraid I'm going for Caroline Wozniacki. Undoubtedly the worst world number 1 ever, given she's not won a Slam, but meh;
Wimbledon-Babes-Caroline-Wozniacki_2321983.jpg

And my outside tip for the ladies, well, it's basically just an excuse to post a picture of the Bulgarian Beauty who smiled at me at last years Eastbourne;
Tsvetana_Pironkova1.jpg

Tsvetana Pironkova, who has twice beaten Venus Williams at Wimbledon, and who took a set off Sharapova last year.

Good luck, of course, to Andy Murray;
article-0-0317ADB3000005DC-794_468x628.jpg

:thumbsup:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Tomic is on a heater atm but he had a terrible 2012, with lots of people writing him off as the future (although I've always been a fan)

I'm looking at Dimitrov to go far this tournament and be the one to watch in the future

To win? Murray

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tomic is on a heater atm but he had a terrible 2012, with lots of people writing him off as the future (although I've always been a fan)

I'm looking at Dimitrov to go far this tournament and be the one to watch in the future

To win? Murray

There are a few coming through on the mens side now, my Canadian housemate bigs up Milos Raonic constantly. He looks pretty good, but I think Tomic will go on and be superb until the next real Federer/Nadal appears.

Murray will do well to make the final again I think, but he is THE form player overall I would say.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
:lolol: I did spot that but didn't want to mention it! Mainly because Tsvetana Pironkova lost today as well! :down:

I saw some of Maria Sharapova smash the other Russian lady. It was competitive... for a game!

the worst thing was I was bigging him up to Cameron on twitter an hour ago, for him to tell me he was ALREADY out.......serves me right for not checking results sooner, thought he would of beaten bloody Benneteau though.....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
the worst thing was I was bigging him up to Cameron on twitter an hour ago, for him to tell me he was ALREADY out.......serves me right for not checking results sooner, thought he would of beaten bloody Benneteau though.....

There's nothing worse, is there. I remember last years Wimbledon with Tsvetana, she was playing Maria Sharapova on Centre quite late one day and she took the first set, everyone was amazed and it looked like an upset was on. The Sharapova serve was falling apart, she was angry and moody and the lovely miss Pironkova was serene, calm and smacking winners all over the place. Naturally, I announced she had won and was on her way to winning the tournament... She went on to lose the second set and was then thoroughly dismantled in the decider and got bageled. Little bit embarrassing!

I shall be keeping an eye on our young Miss Watson. I'll be looking at how well she does in the tennis as well.

Miss Watson was victorious this morning. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here