Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official abridged version of Barber's messages

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Don't get me wrong! I like the guy and think he's doing a decent job (don't pillar me for that opinion please)

But after receiving several emails and reading more on here, I think he needs too, em, shorten his wordsmith. I rarely get beyond paragraph 17 before switching off.

So can we have a thread where someone surmises his club comms in just a few sentences so I've more time to finish reading my latest book: War and Peace by L.Tolstoy.

Ta.

Ps what was the latest one re:1901 about?!

In honesty we should be grateful that with plenty else left to do Paul Barber responds the way he does. Easy for him as most in his position would do to file fan enquiries in the OUT basket.

He appears to be the epitome of a successful businessman, lets hope he continues in that vain. And I wish him good luck, especially with the catering. It was to me at least, interesting to read about the difficulties in achieving good catering profits when of course the venue is used so few days out of the 365. I must confess that whilst myself occasionally giving out with the mostly in jest jibes about chips or lack of them, I'd not considered the enormous overheads to be considered running such a restricted business.

Try to read it all it's not crap he writes, and getting a shorter version will be akin to getting yourself locked in the khazi for half an hour at halftime.:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here