Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Jul 7, 2003
Fair point, though I believe these photos were taken after the Duval faithful had left en mass when the score was 17-3.

The first picture was pre-game, the last picture was towards the end. Sadly, the middle picture was taken mid-game so well before the usual end of third quarter rush to beat the traffic!

There were many empty seats there and plenty being offered for sale outside. My guess is that at least half the crowd were Broncos fans. Broncos generally travel in good numbers and Jax is seen as an easy place to get tickets as well as Florida in December being quite appealing. Earlier this season, when the Broncos played in San Diego it was estimated that we had nearly 70% of the crowd there (helped because the locals were protesting about the potential move away).

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
No photos of the swimming pool?! ;o)

Should be a battle royale tonight with the Raiders and Chiefs squaring up for their TNF Color Rush.....really finding it tough to pick the winner.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The first picture was pre-game, the last picture was towards the end. Sadly, the middle picture was taken mid-game so well before the usual end of third quarter rush to beat the traffic!

There were many empty seats there and plenty being offered for sale outside. My guess is that at least half the crowd were Broncos fans. Broncos generally travel in good numbers and Jax is seen as an easy place to get tickets as well as Florida in December being quite appealing. Earlier this season, when the Broncos played in San Diego it was estimated that we had nearly 70% of the crowd there (helped because the locals were protesting about the potential move away).

You can't really blame them either. 14 wins in 4 seasons, no home win in Jacksonville this season. So poor.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders finally flunk it against the Chiefs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh wow straight in with an "octobox", I'm a little moist.

Jul 7, 2003
Can't wait for Romo to appear in Denver next year. (*hopes this means Siemian will throw multiple TDs in second half to prove me wrong!)

Jul 7, 2003
Just seen Vince Wilfork in the Texans game - he has always been a big lad but it looks like he is putting on around 20lbs per week at the moment. He is officially 325lbs and there was an article earlier in the season saying he had lost weight but he looks bigger than ever to me.

Jul 7, 2003
Le'Veon Bell look unstoppable at the moment. Pittsburg's offensive line is having an excellent game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sadly my Fantasy play off opponent has Bell in his line up. Bell currently has over 45 points this week.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
So the Broncos losing and their remaining schedule being Patriots, @Chiefs, Raiders, it looks like there is a wild card spot up for grabs in the AFC.

Hopefully the Patriots will beat the Ravens tonight and give the Steelers a one game advantage in the North, though with Baltimore holding the head to head advantage, it's still likely to come down to a Christmas Day, Heinz Field decider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here