Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Oh look, the admin dig, it was always coming sooner or later! You must be so proud of BHAFC, the sugar daddy club of the Championship, who have earnt nothing on there own accord, it's all down to Tony's poker winnings!

We sold our ground to pay our debts..reminds us again, what steps did you take to pay yours?

And then explain to us how the club you follow has earnt its existence without any subsidy from outside sources.

Cheats.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Er, that's not how I remember it. The owners stole the money.

We owed (Archer & Co.) the bank a considerable sum of money, the reason why they argued the Ground had to be sold. The remainder did indeed disappear. Much like the cup final money and the west pier rebuild money.

Keep up.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
We owed (Archer & Co.) the bank a considerable sum of money, the reason why they argued the Ground had to be sold. The remainder did indeed disappear. Much like the cup final money and the west pier rebuild money.

Keep up.

That's how I remember it, plus the thought was that Archer and Co. also got something from the sell on six months later at three times the amount we got for the ground. Robbing B*stards.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We owed (Archer & Co.) the bank a considerable sum of money, the reason why they argued the Ground had to be sold.
What 'they argued' is like what any crook argues - not relevant. Didn't they sell the ground for £7m ish, and then have it resold for £24m a short while later, and pocket the cash? The ground wasn't sold to pay off debts, it was sold so they could get at the money.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
We sold our ground to pay our debts..reminds us again, what steps did you take to pay yours?

And then explain to us how the club you follow has earnt its existence without any subsidy from outside sources.

Cheats.

LOL, you do realise there is no we and you when it comes to football. There is only an us and you in terms of supporting a team, in terms of running a club it is always- us, you and them. Them being the owners/board of the respective clubs, the only time there is an us is when the board want us to buy season tickets, merchandiswe, food and drink etc. When it comes to receiving a salary/pay off/profit etc there will only always be an them.
Palace fans never cheated anybody, the end. Oh and while we are on the subject, did BHA pay ALL of their debts?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Decent appointment? To be honest I hope you are right. He is such a good manager that he has been out of work for months. I also would like to know why him and Moody had to give one of the most grovelling statements regarding Tan I have ever heard, it really does make me wonder if there might have been more to it than meets the eye.
I for one am not particularly enthused about this at all, but other Palace supporters maybe delighted, who knows.

Bit weird quoting myself, but.......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here