Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Next palace manager odds

Lennon is best priced 15/8 favourite at the moment. Money today for Steve Clark, Tony Pulis, Doogie Greasyhair and Phil Brown.

Marvellous scenes.

Blimey if Malky Mackay didn't get the gig because of his discriminatory behaviour then appointing Neil Lennon in his place would be fairly provocative too. He isn't exactly known for his political correctness or tolerance towards certain religions and other minorities. Another potential minefield for Steve Parish to tip toe through. Pulis appears quite angelic by comparison.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Love reading about the saddo's and what they write on Twitter. The only thing sadder than that is to actually waste your life reading whatever old crap they have to say. Loving the irony though :FFSPuncheon

Waste your life? A simple #cpfc search brings up pretty much everything I've just said in a second. Carry on.

Hey wait. Have you got Steve Brookstein's album? You didn't buy it just because he's a Palace fan, did you? As celebrity fans of your club go, he's the sort you keep quiet about, isn't it?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Waste your life? A simple #cpfc search brings up pretty much everything I've just said in a second. Carry on.

Hey wait. Have you got Steve Brookstein's album? You didn't buy it just because he's a Palace fan, did you? As celebrity fans of your club go, he's the sort you keep quiet about, isn't it?

Buy his album, i run his fanclub. To be honest I thought he was a Geordie or a scouser. Just think its funny how you mention boring nobodies whining on twitter, whilst at the same time admitting you read what they have to say. That's like me starting a thread on the BBS saying all Brifghton fans are unintelligent scum and then coming on here to chat with them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Buy his album, i run his fanclub. To be honest I thought he was a Geordie or a scouser. Just think its funny how you mention boring nobodies whining on twitter, whilst at the same time admitting you read what they have to say. That's like me starting a thread on the BBS saying all Brifghton fans are unintelligent scum and then coming on here to chat with them.

Of course I've read what they have to say. Ten minutes spent searching the #CPFC hashtag this week has been some of the best fun I've had at Palace's expense in ages (and yes, those times have been few and far between lately, so yes, we're absolutely going to snigger while they're here). I could read some of them all NIGHT.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Of course I've read what they have to say. Ten minutes spent searching the #CPFC hashtag this week has been some of the best fun I've had at Palace's expense in ages (and yes, those times have been few and far between lately, so yes, we're absolutely going to snigger while they're here). I could read some of them all NIGHT.

Well as long as your happy lol

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not bad thanks, as long as I get tickets for Steve's next gig I will be fine. I just hope the pub don't sell out before I get a chance to buy one.

:lolol: I think it's buy one get one free so maybe you'll be doubly lucky.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Snigger.

EDS: You got well and truly owned by Edna. I thought she'd blown it by resorting to the twitter reference which can be a bit of an own goal - but she then casually nailed you with a couple of concise repostes. :thumbsup: I suggest you give up now.....

I don't know, I think he's fought his corner quite respectably at times. No knob jokes either, which is unusual for his sort :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
IACDAY5F.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ally McCoist now being mentioned by the Independent.

First Lennon, now McCoist. Is there an endless stream of men who've succeeded in the high pressure, top class environment of the MTL?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Always found that a bit odd myself (not you, just that line of thinking).

When I think of the Croydon area, I think of a lot of things, almost entirely negative of course, but not really the particular community you speak of.

You're right Edna. I should have said if we appointed Ronald McDonald, Coco the Clown or Krusty as manager I'd still enjoy Jestermen and clown suit references hilarious.

I can't think of any famous arsonists or rioters who shit on their own doorstep who we could feasibly choose to lead the team but I'd still laugh at palace for those reasons too if we were to do that.

Does guy Fawkes count?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here