Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 2013-14 Fixtures Discussion Thread

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Just spotted that Sat 17th August has the potential to be a superb sporting day in Birmingham.
Edgbaston from 11am to 1-30pm for the first Twenty/20 semi-final.
Pop up the road to St.Andrews to watch the Albion at 3pm.
Back into Edgbaston for the T20 final starting at 7pm.

Now if Sussex could make it again to finals day and be chosen for the first semi-final it would be ideal.

Edit: Just spotted Peter Grummitt had already spotted this! I'll get my coat.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
very pleased to see the reduction in midweek home games, we had way too many last year and played sh*te in nearly all of them. Football for this moment at least has returned to saturdays, absolutely delighted. Just hope the Uni and Sky don't balls it up too much.

It depends how well we do in the cup competitions too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just noticed Sussex Uni have an open day on Saturday 5th October, currently scheduled for Forest at home. Expect some movement there, I guess.

Brighton Uni have an open day at their Falmer campus on Saturday 26th October, currently scheduled for Watford at home. Brighton Uni doesn't affect us though, right?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On a very personal note I always look out for the away fixtures during the world champs snooker in Sheffield, as if I am very lucky I can sneak away from work for the afternoon. Huddersfield and Forest. Bar Sheff Wed, really couldn't be much better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here