Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the office series one and two

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Office Series Two, while still being a classic is a bit painful, rather than funny at times, focusing on Brent's demise and him realising that people are laughing at him, not with him.

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After watching Series 2 a couple of times on UK Gold and on DVD, I thought I'd sit down and watch my Series 1 DVD again and actually found myself getting really wound up by Brent.

Still think it's hilarious, but what a c*nt!

Stumpy Tim

At the time of Series 2 I thought it wasn't as good as Series 1, and not as good as Phoneix Nights Series 2.

Having bought both series of both, I now think that not only is The Office far better than Phonenix Nights, but also that the second series is better than the first.

Welsh bird: "My knees hurt"
Finchy: "nearly done"

Class

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I though series one was best until watching 2 a couple of times as well....but now I can't choose between then, The two together have everything.

Got Animals for xmas as well and watched it christmas morning hilarious......although his stand up isn't as good as the office.

Also thought the christmas special was absolutely brilliant, I thought it might have lacked something what with david not working there any more but no it worked just as well.

A true classic that will be remembered for years to come.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having both series on DVD I eagerly awaited the final ever episodes over Christmas.

Only to forget about the second one and miss all apart from Tim and Dawn getting together at the end.

How annoying is that....

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
yeah got both on dvd - series 1 is the best

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
edna krabappel said:
Having both series on DVD I eagerly awaited the final ever episodes over Christmas.

Only to forget about the second one and miss all apart from Tim and Dawn getting together at the end.

How annoying is that....

Same thing happened to me but had a right result last night. I was watching the darts final and had a quick flick around the other channels and found that BBC3 was showing both Xmas episodes back to back. The first was just finishing so I was able to watch the second. I was not able to give it my full attention however as I had to keep flicking back to monitor the darts progress.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Office 1 and 2 are hreat = also thought Animals is fuckin hilarious !

Love the bit where he says Stephen Hawkings talks shit and should go out for a walk ! :lolol: :lolol:

ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
thought id watched all of series 1 and 2 but i was on a plane over the weekend and they had an episode of series 1 (headbutting one) that i hadnt seen, classic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here